Ghosts

Next Day Magic Parai Jones3:20 pmOmni POV

Next Day
Magic Parai Jones
3:20 pm
Omni POV

"Man, why yo sista do you like that?", Papa asked Kevin. Kevin, Jake, Papa, and Magic were walking out of their school. Kevin had just told his friends about Kiesha snitching on him about the play to his moms.

"Ion know, now I gotta do this dumbass play.", Kevin said, Magic was scrolling on her phone. Jake looked at Magic and then at his friends.

"Maybe she needs a lil big papa in ha life to, you know straighten her out", Papa said, causing Magic to release a loud laugh.

Jake and Kevin chuckled both looking at Papa. Magic put her phone away and looked at him too as they all kept walking.

"I think she already got that.", Kevin told him. Jake stretched and one of his arms landed on top of Magic's shoulders. Magic looked up at him while he avoided eye contact, acting as if it didn't happen.

Kevin stopped walking and they all turned to look at him.

"Shit!", Kevin exclaimed.

"What?" Papa asked. Magic followed Kevin's gaze and saw the man who killed Coogie.

"Man, that's the dude, Magic you see him?", Kevin asked, his eyes darting from Magic to the man.

"Yea.. that's the dude that shot the kid and saw us", Magic responded, her eyes not leaving the man. Jake pulled her closer to him, backing up a bit.

"What he doing here?", Papa asked, sounding scared.

"Man, what you think he doing here?! He coming after us man! Ma- we gotta go", Kevin said frantically.

"Y'all calm down! He ain't gone do shit. We on school grounds!", Magic told them, trying to stay calm herself.

"We gotta go!", Kevin tugged Jake and Papa. Jake grabbed onto Magic's hand as they all ran. Magic looked back and saw the man following them as they ran inside the side entrance of the school.

They ran down the hallway and turned the corner. Jake's hand squeezed Magic's tightly and pulled her to make sure she doesn't fall behind.

"Man where we going??", Papa asked

"We'll be safe in the Auditorium", Kevin responded, the four of them still running.

"Auditorium?!", Jake and Magic said with their faces scrunched up.

"Getcho ass in here!", Kevin told Papa, he grabbed him by the wrist and yanked him inside. Jake stood on the outside of the door and looked at Kevin with an annoyed look.