Return

Arthur Leywin

"Does that guy get off on creating stressful situations?"

"I'm going to pretend you're not talking about Lord Kezess."

Windsom was walking to...somewhere with a portal.

I was on my way back to Dicathen after five years of training. Right now, I was hugging Sylvie as hard as I could even while walking. I don't know how, but they blocked our mental link so this was the first time I could even speak to her, forget meeting.

The endurance training with Wren Kain took up most of my time. The reason for that was because the training, in his words, had to be restarted once I reached the white core. 

If not for that, it would've ended a year ago. So, after a quick meeting with Sylvie's grandfather, they were eager to throw me out of Epheotus.

I was just glad Sylvie was allowed to go back with me.

Arthur, are you thinking about useless things again?

After a quick no, I chuckled.

"Alright, this is it. I hope you can help your continent survive, Arthur Leywin. Don't let your time here go to waste."

"As you say, Windsom." Stepping through, I ignored the nausea from being teleported.

The air in Dicathen was lacking the abundant mana in Epheotus, but it still felt like home.

I was glad Windsom didn't come to see me off all the way, but it still didn't make things less awkward as I stared at several hundred people, including soldiers who were waiting for me.

As soon as I could see them, they dropped to the ground. I was confused, were they bowing to me?

But then I saw Tessia and Gramps struggling to breathe.

Papa! Control your aura!

Ah...fuck.

Being amongst the Asura for so long, I was used to being crushed, not the one doing the crushing. 

Reigning in my aura, I apologized to everyone present, in my head.

Wait, did you just call me Papa again!?! 

Hehe~ I couldn't in Epheotus because I was instructed not to, but now I don't have to hold back. Papa, Papa, Papa!

I tried to hide the fact that I was happy. 

"A-Arthur, welcome back." Gramps was still recovering when he greeted me. His appearance looked the same, only that his face had aged 100 years.

I knew his responsibilities would do this to him, but he was the best person for the job.

I quickly gave him a hug, "Glad to be back. What's with the crowd?"

"Well, everyone wanted to meet the boy who was taken to another continent. And I think they aren't disappointed. You're even taller than me now, cheeky brat."

I showed him my tongue, "I'm still growing, are you sure you aren't a dwarf, Gramps?"

At this point, Tessia ran up to us and hugged me, tightly.

I hugged her back, but not with the same enthusiasm. Feeling a bit guilty, I ended our hug quicker than she would've liked.

We needed to have a talk, but not right now.

Papa...

It's okay Sylvie, she'll understand. No, she'd probably hate me once she learns the truth. 

"I know you'd like to get a room, but Arthur is needed urgently." Thankfully, gramps intervened and took me away before she could try another stunt.

I let Sylvie jump into Tessia's arms, and left them together. 

Virion took me to another portal as I tried to ignore the stares and questions from the people around us. 

We soon arrived at the floating castle with the council waiting for us.

Or so it should've been but...

"Well, you can go have a bath in your new room, General." I was told by Virion.

"General?"

"I'll explain later. Now, go and get ready. There's a meeting in a few hours."

A maid was assigned to show me around. As we got near, I was greeted by a familiar duo.

"Arthur! You're back!" Alea shouted from across the corridor.

She was busy having a conversation with Aya before spotting me.

It may have been my imagination but...

The black haired elf had a predatory smile on her face.

.

.

.

(A/N: Why did it take so long for me to create an Aya fic? Idk. Anyway, short intro and yeah, Alea is alive, will explain later. Don't expect me to bash/kill Tess, that's immature.)