V-Card is Gone

Aya Grephin

Fuuuuuuckkkkk!

The sight of a virgin squirming under me...is too damn good!

I removed my shirt to show off the black lingerie I wore for the special occasion. Normally, I wouldn't touch a Lance. I had stuck to the rule pretty tightly, not tasting Bairon or Varay no matter what.

However, Arthur was a different story. To take the virginity of the strongest mage on our continent...

As soon as my boobs popped out, Arthur drooled. His eyes were like a tiger's, never leaving their prey.  

Let's see...I should probably start off with a chaste kiss. Don't want to scare the kid too much. 

His lips were softer than mine! Cheeky brat! 

If he wasn't blushing before, he definitely was now. 

I locked my fingers with his and held his hands above his head as I kept kissing him. He was responding, but not eagerly, so I couldn't use my tongue yet. 

But the look he gave me when I momentarily pulled back told me everything I needed. 

I beckoned him to raise his upper body with a finger and hooked my hands onto his shirt. 

He hesitated for a moment, but nodded soon enough. 

Okay, his body definitely wasn't a kid's. I guess the Asuras weren't all talk...

His chest was shriveled with muscles similar to his back, yet there were barely any scars. I pushed him back down and continued kissing him. 

No hand holding this time, so he was free to explore my waist while I worked my magic. When his eyes were closed and he least expected it, I flicked his nipple. 

As if his secret had been exposed, he opened his mouth to scream when I shut him up with my tongue. As he struggled to wrestle his tongue with mine, I worked away at his chest. Constantly harassing his nipples by flicking and pinching. 

When we separated for breath, I started making my way down. 

He shivered as I kissed his jaw, then his neck, his neck again, his collarbone. 

I gave him a cheeky look to match with his pleading expression as I licked around his nipple, ignoring the areola itself. 

"Something hard is hitting me down there. Do you know what it is, Arthur?" 

"Grrr...no, I don't." He looked away, cute. 

When I finally touched his nipple with my lips, it was at the same time as I began grinding on his crotch. 

He perked his chest as I kept sucking and grinding. A minute or two later, I finally let go, with one of his nipples wet and glowing. 

"Fufufu, are you mad that I only paid attention to one of them?" I received a growl in response. 

But that growl soon subsided as I removed my bra and released the milkers. I was quite proud of them, the way they would make anyone stare in awe forever. 

Biting my lip to tell my lust to calm down, I got up from the bed to remove my skirt and leggings, revealing the matching black panties. Ignoring the bewitched Arthur, I pushed him farther and knelt between his legs. I clamped on his pants and pulled hard, dragging his underwear with them. 

By the time he realized and took his eyes off my body, his member was already free. 

"Anhh~...not bad, Arthur~" 

He stood at seven inches, and was throbbing violently, begging for my attention. 

Not wasting any more time, I grabbed his member and started licking his glans. 

"Ha...Hnn...anh...w-wait-! That's my-!" Arthur stuttered with his words because I was attacking his sensitive areas. 

Years of experience were coming in handy right now, I knew exactly where he would feel good. Another advantage of that was...

...taking his entire length into my throat in one go. 

My gag reflex had long since left me alone, and I was able to take Arthur to heaven. 

He didn't look like he relieved himself often, so he was going to dump a huge load. 

I felt his veins rub against the inside of my mouth as I thrusted in and out. I grabbed his hips for support. My tongue was collaborating with my throat to caress all over his dick. 

"F-Fuck! Aya! W-Wait! I'm gonna-! Cuuuuuuuuuuummmm-!!!!!!" His hands pulled on my face and my nose crashed onto his skin as he released gushes after gushes of cum straight into my stomach.

I barely had time to taste it as it was already in my throat when it came out, but it tasted just as I imagined it, delicious. 

My mouth kept sucking him dry even after he wasn't shooting anything. Eventually, I released him with a lewd pop. The embarrassed but relieved expression on his face was priceless. 

I straddled over him, putting my legs around his waist, and once again pinched his nipples with my fingers.

"Argh...ANH~...unnngh~...why...do you...mmh...keep playing with my chest!!!!" He argued.

"Because your reactions are cute, and they turn me on." I replied without a second's pause. 

Briefly letting go of his chest, I pulled him into another sloppy kiss as one of my hands made it way down. My panties were pushed to the side as I guided his member to the entrance. 

Our mouths separated, leaving a trail of saliva as I told him, "Look down, you're about to lose something precious."

He did as I said, and his already red faced turned into a tomato as he gazed at my pink labia about to swallow his dick whole.

I took his tip inside, and moaned slightly, gauging his reaction. He had impatience all over his face.

"Hehehe...do you want to push the entire thing inside me? Tell me, Arthur." 

"Angh...Yes..." I could see a small tear form in his eyes from the desperation.

Without any further warning, my pussy took everything in an instant, and I began bouncing on him. He didn't have any time to get used to the penetration.

I adjusted my body so he would hit a good spot, and began moaning with him. 

Forgoing the initial shock, he grabbed my hips and assisted me in thrusting, but his lack of experience was obvious. He didn't know how exactly to move his hips. I vowed to fix that in the future. 

"Anh~ Angh~ Arthurrrrr~ Can you feel it? Can you feel it when I squeeze you?" I received a very enthusiastic yes in return. 

He grabbed my breasts and tried to quicken our pace. He yelled, "Aya! I'm about to-! F-Fuck~ I'm gonna cum-!!!!!!" 

"It's okay, shoot it all. ~Shoot it all inside me~" I moaned into his ear as my hips worked on his lower half. 

In no time at all, he came, spurting out even more cum than before. As soon as the cum hit my womb, I also climaxed, violently. My legs shivered as I wet the sheets and screamed his name . The combination of my lewd fluids and his cum dripping out was...turning me back on.

I looked up and saw him panting, struggling to discern what was going on. His expression brought my kind side forward as I pitied him. 

"I guess going for round two when this was his first time would be too much.'

I was satisfied with this for now. 

I hugged him and stayed on top of him, with his cum dripping back over his own, flaccid member. 

.

.

.