Alien Base Pt. 2

Author's Pov:
I'm trying to figure out what is going to happen soon if you're staying or going. You'll see what I mean in the meantime enjoy!
Y/N Pov:
You know this is pretty comforting... holding Wild Card's hand but he didn't mean it like that.... Then Missy talking thankfully. I smiled at Wild Card. "Wheels, how much time do we have?" "18 minutes." "Then we need to hurry if we want to stop takeover." Yea then we'll save our parents "Us, are you nuts? We have to go save our parents and let them handle it!" "No there's no time for that! By the time we get there they-" "No I'm done listening to you! When I woke up this morning everything was perfect then you come along and everything's a mess!" I start to cry... I don't like when people argue... Or yell.. Wild Card squeezed my hand I dont why though as he continued "If Little Miss No Powers is who you want as a leader, Fine follow her straight into Alienville! But Facemaker and I are gonna find out parents." He was still holding my hand. Missy smiled at me because she knows that I like him. I try to smile back I just can't... Then Facemaker says "We are?" "Yes right now!" He turned to me and whispered "It'll be ok... Just go with Missy..." I nodded and he ran with Facemaker. Missy said "Guys we have to stick together!" Ojo gave her a look. "What can you do? Some people are just-" "Forget him" Wheels interrupted. "We need to get to the rocket so I can stop it before it launches" "How are you so sure you can do that?" "Because everything the aliens built is super intuitive to use, it's almost like it was designed for children to operate. Get me close. I'll turn it off" We started to look for the door. Missy whispered to me "There's no way he doesn't like you if he was holding your hand and the way he talks to you like no other." "There's no way he likes me he likes you" "No he definitely likes you but either way you should talk to him" "Are you crazy? I can't what if he doesn't like me back" "If you don't wanna talk you could kiss him" she smiled all proud of herself "I'm not kissing him." She looked at me in a 'way'. I ignored then we got to the door "There it is there!" Wheels said. Acapella  sang "We're gonna make it after all" There were aliens, Fast Forward said "Um.. No we're not" I thought it was kinda funny but we all ran the other way but there was more aliens I guess we have to fight. "Uh.. Guys what do we do now? Uh.. Missy?" Rewind... "Why do you seem so calm?" Noodles was jumping around. "Because we have something they don't know about, a secret weapon." "We do?" I'm confused too, Wheels. "Yeah! Teamwork! Alone, our powers are special, but together we're unstoppable! Slo-mo attack! Acapella ear drums! Rewind take them down! Guppy? Guppy? Guppy? Guppy, What are you doing?" "Staying calm" "Well, not now! Guppy, Listen to me. Shark... Frenzy! Everyone stand back!" Oh my god, Guppy! I'm staying back! Everyone was getting thrown but back to fighting ok I'm putting noise cancelling headphones on because of Acapella.  Did Wheels just play bowling with the aliens and his wheelchair... Coool! I took my headphones off so I could hear because they just showed their tentacles... "Ew" Ow they just handcuffed us. Missy shouts "Rewind" "I can't" ... Wait is there about to be a twin bonding moment YES "We can do this." "How?" "We work together. I'll help you." They did it! Yes! I wonder where Wild Card is... Back to Missy focus "Noodles, get those shackles out of the ceiling!" Ooo Rewind helping Fast Forward "Now, Fast Forward quick!" I laugh. They thought and now they're on the ground! Uh oh... Rewind... Fast Forward... "Again!" He reached in his pocket "Looking for these" Missy held the keys. "Great job, Fast Forward! Excellent work, Rewind!" Rewind made her say it again and again and again and... Nevermind too much too count. Then we actually got through the doors!  "We only have 6 minutes!" Missy yelled. And our expert... Wheels "No problem. No problem. All I have to do is reprogram the rocket's main contr-" "What is that?" I don't know Rewind.. Wheels? Oh yea they can't read my mind... Thankfully where's Wild Card... No focus. "Maybe it's a... Force Field!" Can he read my mind? "No, No, no, we were so close!" Don't Fret, Missy... It'll be okay.. Oh yea they can't read my mind I forgot again "But no one else is here!" "Yea you're right Acapella!" "Who did this?" Rewind said. "I did." OJO!!! SHE JUST TALKED WHAT?! "Ojo did you just talk?" NAH BUT FR THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING NOODLES MY JAW IS ON THE FLOOR. "I could always talk. I simply choose to listen and observe instead. And what I heard was chaos dysfunction disharmony... Just like your parents!" She looks angry.... Missy is finally stepping up "But that's not true. We were working together." "Were you? Then where's wild card?" "That's a good question! Hey Wild Card, Ol' buddy! Are you in the ship's control room yet?" "I sure am! Just like we planned, Ol' buddy!" I have the hugest smile on my face and I can't even hide it.. Ok how is my hair on fire! Wrong kind of heat! "You were working together?" AHH oh yea Ojo can talk heh "Surprise! I even sent him on a secret mission! Isn't that right, Wild Card?" "Yep! And when the team leader tells you to do something you hop to it!" "Since when did you accept Missy as the leader?" "Since the tunnel... When she told me you were an alien spy?" "Ojo's an ALIEN SPY?" We all said together somehow. Missy smiled. "Yep! Ojo's a spy!" "You knew. How'd you figure it out?" "You accidentally gave it away in one of your OWN drawings. Your art never lies. You work for Granada don't you? ... Or does Granada work for you?" "They all work for me."
Author's note:
Well, that is that! Lol I will get the next part out as soon as possible because what kind of ending is that I couldn't end on... Yea nevermind... Why doesn't Y/N tell Wild Card...?