Chapter Twenty Seven

Your POV:

You called up Mettaton to tell him that his chance of having a hand at setting up your wedding has come. Once you did, he went on a rant about decor, atmosphere, and when he got to talking about your dress, he insisted to find you and drag you to look at some immediately.

What you didn't expect was everyone to be there as well, except Sans of course. Mettaton told you he called them to help get outside opinions while you try on dresses.

Sans just proposed to you yesterday, so it's no rush to find a dress. But you found yourself happy to be dragged around by Mettaton. If he's this happy about your own happiness, then who are you to ruin that?

Passerby's were awestruck at the sight of Mettaton while you were trying on dresses. You heard girls scream and guys babble about how much they loved him. Mettaton signed autographs and entertained, but he made sure to never lose focus over his current mission.

Papyrus's eyes sparkled seeing you in so many dresses, while everyone else just smiled and gave their sweet, honest opinions.

Mettaton sure did succeed at making everything memorable. The location of the wedding was decorated heavily by your favorite flower and echo flowers.

(Imagine your perfect wedding. Location and decor)

At the time of the wedding, Undyne arriving on a motorcycle with Alphys, and Papyrus with everyone else in his red convertible, made this wedding a lot more memorable than it was originally going to be.

And all the gals, including Mettaton, were giddy at the sight of you in your wedding dress on your wedding day. In your dressing room, in front of your mirror, you couldn't believe it was really happening. Of course you never thought you'd marry a monster, but you never loved or adored anyone more.

As the girls, and Mettaton, talked amongst themselves, Undyne approached you at the mirror. She looked nervous and shy.

"Everything okay, Undyne?" You asked, but she quickly shushed you. She whispered, "I need some advice. I want to ask Alphys to marry me, but have no idea how to go about it." "Oh," you said, smiling a bit. You always found them to be very cute.

"Just tell her how you've been feeling about her, how she's changed your life, and say that that's the reason that...and pop the question. It always works, as long as what you say is detailed and from the heart. You need a romantic location though," you answer.

"Wow," she says. "That's super beautiful. Thank you. I'm not going to miss this opportunity." She goes to turn away, but you grab her shoulder. You whisper to her with a wink at the end, "I'll make sure you catch the bouquet." Her face lights up and her eyes gleam. She suddenly suffocates you in a bear hug. "You're the best (Y/N)," she says, before letting you go and going back to everyone else.

The door opens and it's the monster kid saying that it's time. The girls gather around you giving words of encouragement. You take a breath and make your way to the aisle.

You invited your family, but you weren't sure they would be there. Since they were only informed and your father was told he could walk you down the aisle if he wished to, you weren't sure if they approved of you marrying a monster. Either way, it wasn't going to stop the wedding. You had Asgore as a backup.

(Choose people in your life who you wish were your parents if needed)

When you began walking down the aisle, you saw Sans in his suit waiting for you. When he saw you, you saw that he almost began crying tears of joy already. He's so cute, even in his handsome suit that is just to die for.