Chapter 1- Love at first sight?

Authors note! :

Hey guys! So this is my very first time writing a story... I hope it doesn't turn out that bad:/

If you have any feedback then feel free to leave comments! And thank you for trying out to read this book! Means a lot to me!

P.s this book is dedicated to the person I Admire ;) <3

************************************

Chapter 1--her older brother.

Fiona's POV

"Why aren't you helping the poor girl? Go help her with the bag!" he's dad yelled at him.

Zack came towards me.

"here,give me that"

"No it's Alright,I can take it" I said to him.

He smiled at me and took it from my hand,so I let go.

I was at a BBQ party, it was in mid june,the week before school ended.

This was the first time I had seen him --in front of me. I've known him ever since I was in 3rd grade but I always saw him from the back. Everytime I had seen him at a party or outside I was always behind him so I have never seen his face until now.

Today he was standing right in front of me,he's eyes were chocolate brown,he had light brown hair and he had the cutest smile I had ever seen. I noticed how perfect his face was.

I just stood there and stared into he's beautiful eyes. He was looking at me with a shy smile.i felt my cheeks burning hot,and my heart racing so fast! I wondered if he could hear the sound of my heart beating. My stomach was doing flips!

I was so lost in my thoughts and looking at his perfection that I completely forgot were I was.what the heck am I doing?

I heard someone calling my name and I broke out of his gaze.

It was my dad.

"Fiona! What are you doing? Standing in the middle of no where with a boy?" he yelled.

my dad didn't like me being around boys,he didn't want me to get into any relashionships until I was 18. Apparently to him he told me high school relashionships are just games and they never really last.

I felt embarrassed for staring at him,so I slowy walked away from Zack leaving him with a little smile. He looked back and gave me a smile.

Just as I had started to walk,someone embraced me into a tight big hug!

"Omg Fiona! You came! I'm soo happy you could make it!" Sally said after letting go of me.

She was Zack's Younger sister and my best friend.

"I know! I missed you so much Sally! How's everything?" I asked her

trying to keep my self look calm.I was smiling so hard, it kind of Hurt my cheeks,Because of what just happened a few minutes ago,I had no idea.. I was just so lost into him..! I tried to forget about it.

Sally took me to the park beside the picnic area,I met a new girl named Sarah. She was one of her family friends.I didn't talk much to her except let Sally introduce us to each other. I stayed on the swing,swinging with Sally while Sarah played tag around the park with her little brother. Sally was telling me about how she hated school,she was a grade higher than me--she was ending 10th grade while I was ending 9th,I hated high school just as much as she did.

Zack's POV

That girl looked so familiar to me, I couldn't stop thinking about the smile she had given me and the way she looked at me made me feel all weird in the inside, I had never felt this way before.I knew she must've been some family friend because my parents only invited the people we knew very well.. I can't believe I never noticed her though. Then I heard two voices laughing and walking past me, I saw that girl that I had helped earlier, she must be one of Sally's friends. I couldn't stop looking at her.

okay what the f*ck is wrong with me?? Since when do I look at girls,and care to know who they are?

And I was smiling at her when I helped her out with the bags, I never give anyone my real smile, but I only just met this girl and I was smiling? I didn't even know her damn name!

Mike came out of nowhere and slapped my back.

I broke out of my thoughts and looked at him.

me and Mike had been friends since we were kids,although I hated him when we were younger and I never liked him till we got older,but ofcourse I'd never tell him that!

'yo bro whats up?'he asked me

'hey man! Nothing much ,Hbu ?'

I told my self I was being really stupid thinking about that girl. I was never the type to fall in love with girls,my Friends all had girlfriends but I didn't. I had been single all my life. I liked it that way.

'you wanna play soccer bro?'

Mike asked me.

"sure"

I replied trying to sound casual.

I went off to the field to play soccer with him.

I don't like to play soccer much,but I went so I could take her off my mind

************************************

Ahhhh! I just wrote the first chapter! Yeah, i know it was pretty short:/

I apologize for any errors!

Btw THANKS AGAIN FOR ACTUALLY READING THIS!!!