Schoolmate or Soulmate

"Zishu I'm so happy that you will study at our school." He smiled looking at his excited bestfriend, after knowing that he enrolled where he studied. He just came from abroad, recently his parents decided to go back to their hometown .

"You're so childish Beiyuan. Anyway where is your boyfriend? You said you let me meet him. "

"Ah he has Basketball practice at school now. " Hearing basketball Zishe felt delight , he loves playing basketball since he was young . " Want to watch?" He nodded, and they went out. It's weekend today.

When they arrived at the school gym, they could heard noises from inside. They sat down at the bleacher, and looking at players practicing . Beiyuan poke him, he confusedly asked why. He point someone, he turned around to look what Beiyuan pointing to. He saw a not so tall guy wearing black shirt and jogging pants.

"He is my boyfriend." He then looked at him again, but to his surprise the one beside him staring at him, he feels like his cheeks flushed red. He averted his lethal gaze.

The practice went on even though he doesn't see that guy, he still sense that he is looking at him. Fidgeting in his seat. Beiyuan looked at him,worriedly seeing his face redden.

"Zishu are you okay? Your face is red." He gave an awkward smile and nodded. The practice done and Beiyuan stood up to see his boyfriend approached towards them.

"Babe, sorry the practice is so sudden. Is this your childhood friend you talking about?" He looked at Zishu smiling.

"Yes . Zishu this is Wu Xi my boyfriend, babe this is Zhou Zishu my best friend." Wu Xi stretched his hands towards Zishu.

"Hi, Beiyuan always talks about you. Finally to meet you." Zishu smiled at took his hands.

"Yeah me too. Please to meet you. " They talk for a minute, he find this Wu Xi guy is interesting. Their coach whistle indicates the break is over. The practice went on, when it finished Wu Xi along with his friends approached them. Zishu feeling uncomfortable at that guy again. He calmed himself. Wu Xi invited them to have a dinner nearby. Beiyuan accepted and Zishu wanted to refuse but Beiyuan pleaded at him. No choice , he accepted the offer.

"This my teammates Han Ying and Wen Kexing. Guys this Zhou Zishu." Han ying smiled and extend his hands, zishu took it and smiled. That Wen Kexing guy keep staring at him and extend his hands.

"Wen. Wen Kexing." He looked down and smiled awkwardly. He grab his hands, but the other hold it tight. He looked at him confusedly, the other retrieved his hands while smiling.

They walk outside , Beiyuan and Zishu at the front while the remaining three at the back. Beiyuan keep on talking while Zishu is not comfortable because of the eyes piercing behind his back. Beiyuan look at him, his face red again. He find suspicious, he knows how Kexing staring at him. He smiled cheekily.

Arrived at the restaurant, while waiting their foods. They were chatting. Zishu keep on silent listening at them, sometimes he smiled at his bestfriend and his boyfriend interaction. He looked up to meet Wen Kexing's staring at him.

What's his problem? Keep on staring at me? He thought.

Beiyuan remembered on something, he cheekily looked at Wen Kexing then to Zishu.

"Zishu do you remember that you asked me to look for you a beautiful girl?" Zishu looked at him in confusion, and his eyes asked when did I ask you that?

Beiyuan smiled, and Wu Xi chuckled lightly. He knows what his boyfriend is up to. 

"I made some of notes . Wondering if you want to meet them. How about I set a blind date? Want to go?" Zishu widened his eyes, as usual Beiyuan likes to tease him. Before Zishu could answer the waiter arrived and brought their foods. Eating silently, after a while Zishu excuse for restroom. He stood up fast as he can't take that Wen Kexing guy staring at him since the time they left at the gym until now.