Pre-Proposal Pt2

A/N: Hi! I want to start off by thanking all my readers!!! The number of reads may look like a small amount but to me it's a LOT.  I hope you enjoy this story that NahidaTheRadish and I wrote. Thanks and Enjoy!!

Biana's POV

Biana held the beautiful diamond ring up to the light and watched it shine. She smiled. " Who is this lucky girl to get such an amazing ring?" she wondered aloud. " That would be Sophie." A familiar voice replied from behind her. Biana turned to find a furious Fitz. Hmm...furious Fitz...she liked that name but back to Fitz's reply. "You're gonna propose to Sophie?" Biana asked, shocked. Last she checked, Keefe and Sophie were dating. " He's gonna do WHAT?" an angry  voice called out from behind Fitz. They both turned to find Keefe, shaking with fury. " What? NO! NO! It's for Keefe!" Fitz said desperately trying to calm Keefe. Biana was flabbergasted. What the flaredon? " Wait!? Your going to propose to Keefe?" She asked Fitz. Her eyes wide with surprise and disgust. Eww. " Fitz is going to do WHAT?" A female voice called from somewhere behind Biana.

 Shoot. She forgot that she had invited Sophie over. They all turned to find Sophie walking towards them. " What in the lost cities is going on here? And Fitz, your going to propose to my boyfriend?" She asked us, confused. She looked back and forth between Keefe and Fitz. Then, eyed me with suspicion. Her eyes asking asking," What is going on?" Biana simply shrugged. She was trying everything out herself. Just then, Fitz transmitted everything to her and her eyes lit up. Keefe promised to let her help as long as she distracted Sophie. Her eyes twinkled with excitement as she bit back the urge to sqeal. 

Keefe's POV

Keefe walked towards his girlfriend as Fitz transmitted the plan to Biana. He could see the shining excitement in her eyes.  He wrapped his arm around Sophie's waist and kissed her forehead. " Nothing, Foster. Biana was playing around. Why don't you go hang with her while I am with Fitz? I'll see you later?" He asked. Awww. She was adorable when she was confused. Actually, she was adorable all the time. 

 Sophie nodded. Keefe gave her a small smile. There was still a cute crease between her eyebrows. Keefe traced his finger across them, smoothing them out in the process. She gave him small smile and bit her lip. He could tell she was resisting the urge to pluck her eyelashes by her emotions. She was still confused and... angry? Keefe bit his tongue to prevent himself from laughing. She was so cute. She actually thought Fitz was gonna propose to him! Keefe whispered to her to to stop worrying and assured her everything was perfect. He told her to relax and pulled her in closer to his chest. She nodded against his chest. He planted a quick kiss on the top of her head and stroked her hair.

 'You guys are so cute.' Fitz transmitted. Keefe smiled. 'I know' he thought. He let go of her and promised her that everything was alright and that he would hail her the first chance he got. Sophie then left with Biana. Probably to Biana's room. He dragged Fitz back to his room and shook Fitz's shoulders violently. "Sophie definitely knows about the proposal now! What will I do..... it will no longer be a surprise!" Keefe whined. He let Fitz go and sank onto the bed burying his head in his hands. Yea, he probably sounded and acted like an overdramatic baby but who cares? Sophie knows! He was feeling so jittery that he was sure even Fitz-who wasn't an empath, could feel it. " Don't worry, Keefe! She took 4 years(A/N:was it 4? I am sorry I don't remember) to realise her love for you! Did you see how confused she looked? I am positive she had no idea what was going on. She is oblivious." Fitz said. He sat down next to him and put his hand on Keefe's shoulder. Keefe let out a resigned sigh. He agreed with Fitz. He was so tired after a crazy morning, that he was ready to collapse onto the bed and sleep for the entire day but he was going to propose that day so yep, he can't.