Shining Charcoal

The most beautiful kingdom of the 19th century....the USAN empire...

The mesmerizing beauty of the landscape of usan will make you think you are living in a fantasy world...

The long and shiny river flows through the whole kingdom,  the water sparkles like a gem, making its way through different curves of land...

Offset to the river...you can see the land where the people of this kingdom live.... their small houses built according to their rank....some local market selling all the goods which you needed to survive....some temple where people worship their almighty...

The sky shines above them making it look surreal...the rays of light make the land look magical on the day and the moonlight shows the beauty of night...

the rays of light make the land look magical on the day and the moonlight shows the beauty of night

And all above them.....there is a castle where their emperor lives....the king of this kingdom....the shine of the golden castle is enough to make you blind from its sparkles......

One word for this kingdom is magical....or mesmerizing......

And this all sparkles and shine is enough to hide the dark truth of the USAN which no one knows beyond their people

And this all sparkles and shine is enough to hide the dark truth of the USAN which no one knows beyond their people.....the dark side of the golden kingdom...

Where outsiders see the shine of its golden beauty...only people who live there know how they are discriminated against by their rank, color, and gender.... their rules and norms are meant to be followed or otherwise you will not be alive to see the sun rising next dawn.......and it will be made sure by their king personally...

THE KANGS .... The rulers of usan kingdom for centuries......they have been ruling over and over this kingdom for generations.....the undefeatable kings of the 19th century.....

Every other kingdom wants to know the secrets of their undefeatable king.....not knowing that it's not the king who wins...it's his army which makes him win....and that's the strategy of kangas...to make manpower which is undefeatable.....no one can fight against his army....and his soldiers are uncountable.....and that's what makes Kangs rule over them without any fear of defeat.....

First, the basic rule of USAN is that every man should be in the military no matter what....and this rule is worshipped by every citizen of the kingdom..... especially the Jeonsa bloodline.....

Jeonsa bloodline is the closest people of the king....you can say the highest rank after king.... every male born in this line has the Destiny written to be a part o
eir special force......the jeonsa bloodline includes Kims,jeons, parks, and Lee's.....

Then comes the other commoners who are below the rank of Jeonsa....who have given a choice to choose either military or being working hard on the field for kings.....

And last comes the most outcast people whom kings think of as the dust under their shoes....they are tribes and local who lives at the outer edge of the kingdom....not getting any favors from kings...leaving on their own by hunting n....

Above all of this...gender discrimination is the most vulnerable part of this kingdom....where males are obligated to serve in the military or have to work hard for the king and their family.....and females are meant to serve in the kitchen of their family...they not allowed to even step in front of higher rank people...

Other than teaching military fighting skills...there is nothing else in this kingdom.....the people who love music and dance are mocked by others....they are only an entertaining particle for kings and their men...

But still, people in this kingdom live happily however they can...they find little happiness in their daily lives....some have to suffer a lot hoping for a good day tomorrow.....the fear of the king is the only thing that makes the people obey every rule and norms........

So welcome to the kingdom of USAN......

Where two souls from apart...with two different thinking.....will meet at a holy place....and how they will face this golden kingdom which is dark like charcoal from the inside... Will they be able to make this charcoal shine as diamonds or will they get burned in the heat of this charcoal.......

                     👑👑👑👑👑👑

Here is the first chapter of bleeding flute...

Hope you guys are liking...

Read. Enjoy. Comment.

Crystal🔮 and chinnu💜