Darken faith

so you don't want to join army ?" Kim Namjoon asked breaking the silence in the cart....his eyes were fixed on jungkook who was looking at the path they just crossed with teary eyes....

Jungkook turned his attention from muddy path to elders voice....his eyes dramatically getting big...

" how do you know that ?" He asked like other solved some supernatural theory.....

" it was clearly written on your face...." it was replied by park jimin....thier other cart mate....both jimin and Namjoon chuckled looking at the expression on jungkook which changed from amze to sad....

" hmmm...thats true...." jungkook sighed...

" but why...means we have faith to join army no matter what..." jimin asked.....

" but look at me....my hands...how soft and fluffy they are....how can I hold those giant swords in them....and..and I never ever killed even a rat...then how I will I face my opponent in war...." jungkook explained dramatically like they are taking him directly to war zone.....

Even the soldier who was controlling the cart laughed hearing jungkook's words....others joined him too which make younger pout first but soon he also smiled.....

" this is our life.....with all training, you will also be like others who kills opponent without even a drop of sympathy in your heart.....it will make you a puppet of this kingdom and if you ever thought to disobey our lord....you won't be able to live happily ever again in this soil...."   the sudden words of soldier made the air thick around them....the mam who laughed a second before..now saying the open secret of kingdom usan.....

Jungkook saw the tense atmosphere getting much darker by passing second....he speak trying to ease it...

" how old are you both?" He questioned looking at others...

" I am 20..." Namjoon replied

" and I am 19 " jimin continued....jungkook pouted hearing this ..

" so I am the youngest one here...." he said and others looked at him kindly......it kept them engage in small conversations talking about thier life and hobbies...how they want to be a warriors to protect thier kingdom....and so on..

Journey of 5 hours felt short for last horse cart ..only thanks to jungkook..the nonstop chatter box.....he can talk about anything under sky without a break...jimin once even checked if the boy infront of him breathing or not....a small time with eachother felt content.....

Soon they entered inside the dense part of the forest....they can sense the presence of some soldiers there who were protecting the temple of Master Kim....a place which is situated on the top of the mountain....a holy temple which was made by great master Kim dashi...a warriors with unbelievable fighting skills...a undefeated soldier....master Kim established this temple to provide his skills to other soldiers who can protect this kingdom ahead in future....this legacy was going on from centuries....now this temple is under the control of master Kim taehyun...the great grandson of former master...an equally skillful warrior....

Speed of the cart