౨ৎ ; Pathfinder 'MRVN' x !GN Reader

fluff.

pathfinder x gender-neutral reader.

======

"Okay, bye bye." You waved from your door. It was your friends, Fuse, and Bloodhound. They came drop in, after an Apex Legends match. Just to check on your injuries you've got from that match. You were a legend, and their friend, after all.

You sat down, quite happy you've managed to make friends in the Apex Legends world, despite it being a bloodsport and all. You were a big fan of the legends before joining the games, and an even bigger fan now that you're participating along side them. Just thinking about it, blew your mind. Even just having a normal conversation with the legends was nerve-wracking. You just admired them so much.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. You grew confused, you weren't exactly expecting anymore visitors, so who could this be? Maybe, it was Mirage; wanting to finally teach you how to make the perfect pork chop. Or maybe it was Revenant; who just wanted to kill you so badly.

Until, it hit you. You knew exactly who this was.

Opening the door, you were correct. Standing there, was a 6'2 ft tall, blue and yellow MRVN. He was holding out flowers, that one could only assume was for you. His chest-screen displayed a giant, red heart. How adorable.

"Will you be my Significant Other?" He spoke, practically shoving the flowers in your face. You chuckled. The blue MRVN had been asking you this question, ever since you've joined the Apex games. And yet, you've always rejected his confessions. Why? Because he was a robot; could robots even feel such emotion? Sure, he is adorable, but was he even aware of his own confessions? Let alone knowing what it means to be someone's significant other?

You snapped out of thought, looking at the MRVN. You made a thinking face, placing your pointer finger on your chin. You teased the MRVN, and it worked; he had no idea what expression you were displaying. He braced himself for yet, another rejection; or at least he tried to, as he's a robot.

You hummed, still teasing him. "Okay, I accept your confession." You firmly answered, confident in your decision. The MRVN's demeanor changed, becoming happy. He was ecstatic. His screen having a heart-eyes emoji displayed. "This is great, friend!" He replied, really just over the moon. "I will be the most best boyfriend you will ever have!" He exclaimed.

======

edited.