౨ৎ ; Anita 'Bangalore' Williams x !FEM Reader

fluff.

bangalore x female reader.

======

It was 6PM, and you were in the Apex Legends firing range. You've always wanted to check out the new firing range, and since it was dinnertime, no one would be in there. Sure, you weren't supposed to be there, as you were only a photographer for the several maps that the legends battled on. But still, it certainly intrigued you. You were admiring the guns displayed; to think your favorite legends have touched and held the guns you were looking upon, was really a crazy thought. Despite being a staff member for the Apex games, you've never really been able to hold a conversation with any of the legends, before.

You picked up the G7 Scout, admiring it. "Wow.." You spoke, looking at each little detail you could spot. You tried your best to handle this gun, attempting to aim in. It was quite tricky; sure, you've had your own fair share of handling guns, but this gun was different to what you have been used to. After a while, you figured out how to properly aim in with this gun. You didn't even need any assistance. How wonderful.

Aiming at the target, you shoot. Startled, you lower in the gun your hands. After a while, you spoke. "I really need a stock.." You said, while holding your shoulder in regret. "Yeah, you do." A voice behind you was heard. "And maybe better shooting skills." They continued to say. You turn your head, seeing Apex Legend, Bangalore. Your eyes widened. Why was Anita here? "Hmm, come here." She said, taking a few steps towards you. You walked closer to her, as per her request. She put her hand out, reaching for the G7 Scout; to which you gave her it. She then walked around, grabbing certain things and attaching them to the gun.

Walking back to you, she hands you the gun. "There, now you're ready to shoot it." Anita says, with a grin. You inspect the gun, seeing it had a 2x-4x scope, a sniper stock, a light magazine, barrel stabilizer, and even the hop-up, double tap trigger. She really had full faith in you, despite you never handling this type of gun before. "Bangalore, I don't think I can." You spoke, unsure and intimidated by all the different weapon attachments. She chuckled. "No need to be formal, you can just call me Anita." She replied, ignoring your unnerving comment about shooting the firearm.

You thought about shooting the gun. What ever your choice was, this would taint Anita's own thoughts about you. You didn't want her to think of you as a wuss, but you also were unsure of using the gun. It was a decision between your reputation or your comfort zone.

You sighed, sucking it up; choosing your reputation over your own comfort. You aim in, surprised at how easy it was to do so without the G7 Scout's iron sights. You position the dot of the scope in the middle of the target, aiming for a head-shot. You hear Anita shuffling around, almost like she was shaking her head in disapproval.

You always told yourself you would take a deep breath in, before you shoot a gun. But that didn't happen. Instead, your breath hitched as you pulled trigger. After shooting, you closed your eyes, and kept them shut for a good two seconds. Scared to see where you had shot.

As you opened up your eyes, you can hear Anita chuckling. "Listen Y/N, your aim really isn't the best." She said. You lowered the gun in your hands, pouting at her. "Well, It wouldn't hurt for you to help me, now would it?" You joked, still slightly sulking to yourself. She grinned, looking down. "No, no it wouldn't." Anita replied, stepping forward. Your eyes widened as she began walking towards you. You didn't expect her to actually take you up on your offer, despite you joking around. She started to wrap her arms around you, helping you hold up the gun. You could feel your face getting hot just from blushing. You scrunched your nose, hoping she couldn't tell how hot you were getting from just her being close to you.

The more time she spent helping you hold the gun, the more you became red. You could now feel her breath on the nape of your neck. Squeezing your eyes closed, trying to prevent yourself from twitching because of the fact that she was now breathing on you.

She let go of the gun, now stepping away from you. She had been talking to you, giving tips and tricks on how to aim with the G7 Scout, but because of how close you two were, you were not listening to anything she had said. "Okay, you're ready now." Anita spoke, grinning. You gulped, not prepared. You've done it before, without Anita's assistance, so why not do it again now?

This time, you took a deep breath in, before shooting the firearm. You couldn't even prepare yourself, because Anita was watching. Aiming in, you decide to pull the trigger, shooting.

Looking at where you shot, seeing at how you've gotten closer to a head-shot. But not quite. Anita nods, in approval. A much better reaction than nodding in disapproval.

"Hmm, you're pretty good for a rookie shooter, Ms. Y/N."

======

edited.