Chapter 15

Hey guys so this chapter will have a part where it might get pretty sexual so if you are not 14 years or older don't read that part but other than that enjoy the chapter.

At the School it was completely packed and it the fans,kids, and families were excited for the conference championship game to get started. Carly who was wearing a blue and black skirt and had a yellow bra on, but she had a jersey on and it had Levi last name on it and it's had his number on it too most of the girls who were dating a basketball player did the same thing Hazel on the other hand had Harvey old shirt on. Wilbur actually had Daniel hat on and Daniel is apart of the basketball team too.

Dewey: Man I'm ready for Duckberg to finally beat Dawson and win the conference championship for the first time in 49 years.
Kai: Really that long?
Dewey: Yeah Dawson had always been better then us even when Webby play for Dawson they were better than us too.
Wilbur: Wait you and my mom played against each other in Basketball in high school when you were Levi and Carly age?
Dewey: Yep Dawson beat us and won the conference championship game and they went on to go to state championship game and won that too. Duckberg haven't been the greatest at sports for a while but that was until Levi show up.
Carly: Yes we get it daddy. My boyfriend is the best basketball player in Duckberg and he also the hottest player in the game too.
Goslyn: We get it you guys are in love with each other and you think he good looking.
Hazel: He really is.
Harvey: Hey!
Hazel: Oh sorry Babe I mean you're the hottest and Levi is just good looking.
Harvey: It's okay I can't blame Levi for being so good looking.
Carly: True.
Webby: Well I'm torn I don't know who I want to route for Dawson is my school but Levi is going to be my soon to be son?
Huey: Just go what your heart wants.
Harvey: Yeah just do what you think is best for you just like mom and dad when they had me in high school.
Huey: Yeah but that was different but speaking of that did you and Hazel did something that you guys haven't told us yet?
Hazel, and Harvey: Uh.?
Harvey: Harvard Timothy Saberwing, and Hazel tell us the truth now!?
Harvey: Okay but not here.

Harvey,Hazel,Violet, and Huey all went outside to the parking lot so they can talked.

Huey: So?
Harvey: Yes me and Hazel did do something.
Violet: Okay what was it?
Harvey: Me and Hazel had sex.

Huey and Violet weren't too shocked as they could heard them doing it but they were just surprised that they did it before Levi and Carly did it.

Huey: Wow I can believe that we lost a bet.
Violet: Same.
Hazel: A bet what bet?
Huey: Oh uh me,Violet,Goslyn,Dewey,Louie,Lena,Webby, and Mom all made a bet of who would have sex first between you kids.
Harvey: And let's me guess you guys voted for Levi and Carly to have sex first before me and Hazel?
Violet: Sorry it's just well we didn't think you would have sex with a 8th grader who will be in high school next year.
Harvey: Yeah well I didn't even do anything this time it was Hazel.
Hazel: Yeah it was me who wanted to do it but I didn't know what to do but me and Harvey figured it out and we were just fine.
Harvey: So mom,dad you guys aren't mad at us?
Huey: a little bit but I'm glad that you guys told us and you did use protection right?
Hazel: Yep and Harvey look just to make sure it wasn't rip.
Huey: Ha ha very funny why do you guys keep teasing me about it?
Violet: Honey you should have look to began with and also if we didn't had sex we wouldn't have had you Harvey
Harvey: Oh okay.

Hazel just got a called from Carly.

Hazel: Hey guys Hazel said that the game is about to began.
Huey: Okay let's go back in the gym then.

They walked back into the school and went back to their seats.

Announce 1: Hello everybody welcome to Duckberg high school for the California Mountains Valley Conference Championship game between Dawson troops and your Duckberg Knights. The Knights come in as the underdog as they are still undefeated but haven't still won a conference championship game can tonight be the night to do it? Look for Levi Hanks tonight as we were told that during school he hurt his ankle playing basketball at P.E but it's look like he okayed but keep an eye out on him though.
Announcer 2: Yeah Levi have been one of the best 3 points shooters for Knights this season as he lead the states in points per game, three points percentage, and assists per game this season.
Announcer 1: Well the season is not over just yet most likely both teams will be in the state playoffs this year as they play some though schools in the state this year and we which both team the best of luck in the upcoming state playoffs.
Announcer 2: And teams did there starting lineup the referee is coming out to start the game with the tipoff and Knights win the tipoff to start the conference championship game.