Chapter 18

A few hours later.

Levi POV: Me and Carly were in Wilbur bedroom and he was playing Minecraft. He was in his gaming chair and Daniel was sitting next to him in a chair playing with Wilbur too.

Wilbur: Hey Levi, and Carly how was last night?

Wilbur winked at me and I was like.

Levi: Great so even you knew what happened last night.
Wilbur: It's a no brained that you two we're going to have sex it was just a waiting game at that point and well you guys obviously did do it.
Carly: Yeah we did and also sorry about this morning me and Levi we're in the bathroom this morning.
Daniel: Why were you guys in the bathroom together?
Wilbur: Did Carly test positive for being pregnant?
Carly: WHAT no! We just took a shower together.
Wilbur: Oh that why the door was locked but I heard you guys kissed and making some worried sounds?
Carly: Uh yeah you probably shouldn't know what we did in the bathroom.
Wilbur: What did you guys do in there.
Levi: Wilbur it's be unsavory to give you details I did to your cousin in the shower this morning.
Wilbur and Daniel: Gross.
Wilbur: Both of you better leave now before we puke.
Levi: Okay.

Me and Carly left Wilbur bedroom.

Levi: So babe what do you want to do now?
Carly: I need to work on something in my bedroom right now but maybe later we can go watch a movie together and then go well you know?
Levi: Sure but aren't you moving back with your parents and Kai though?
Carly: Yeah after the school year I'm am but we live in Dawson but you're mom is planning to move to Dawson soon and she taking you,Wilbur, and Lena with her.
Levi: Wait what mom is going to move us to Dawson!?
Carly: Yes but it will be after the school year and then we will get to go to Dawson High School together and we will be living in the same neighborhood and we can literally walk to each other houses.
Levi: Okay well now I need to talk to mom about us moving to Dawson.
Carly: Wait what you're mom haven't told you?
Levi: No she told you?
Carly: I overheard a conversation between my mom and Webby wait did you just called Webby mom?
Levi: Uh no.
Carly: Honey do you think Webby is like a mom to you?

I just shake my head up and down which mean yes

Carly: Honey just tell your mom how you feel and she will understand.

Carly then walked towards me and she kiss me on the cheek, which made me blushed.

Levi: Okay babe.

Carly walked to her bedroom and she locked the door and I went to my mom and Lena bedroom to talked to mom.

Levi: Hey Webby can we talked about a few things?
Webby: Sure sweetie.
Levi: Lena can stay too.
Lena: Okay if you want me to stay I will.
Levi: Webby why'd didn't you told me that we are moving to Dawson?
Webby: I wanted it to be a surprise for you and Wilbur because I know that you have been through a lot lately and I thought that you could use some break from the drama and from stress and this will make it less stressful for you and I promise that you will still play basketball at Dawson High.
Levi: Okay and actually I been wanting to tell you that you are a good mother to Wilbur and that you care for him and for me and I want to say that I love you mom.

Webby and Lena were both shocked to hear that Levi called Webby his mom.

Webby: Did you just call me mom?
Levi: Yeah I did I do think of you as a mother figure to me.

Webby hugged Levi.Levi hugged her back.

Webby: I was wondering when you were going to called me mom after you said it a few days.
Levi: I just needed to just think about it for a little bit and I did.
Webby: Okay well it's a good thing too because your court date is tomorrow at 12:00.
Levi: Okay mom.