Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Simon's POV

"Hello" the person said..

It was Rey..

Simon:"Rey?!" I said being surprised by him..

Rey:"Simon? How are you doing? It's been a long time since we last saw each other.." he said..

Simon:"I'm doing well, how about you?" I asked him..

Rey:"What are you doing here?" he asked me..

Simon:"Well your dad wanted to show us something.." I said pointing at my friends..

He looked at them and greeted them..

Rey:"Oh, hey Connor! " he greeted Connor..

Connor:"Hey dude!" he greeted back..

Rey:"Hi Mariel!"

Mariel:"Hi Rey! "

Rey:"Hi Kim!"

Kim just smiled and wave at Rey..

Rey:"Hey Gab.."

Gab didn't respond and just stood their, I then put my arm on Rey's shoulder and told him..

Simon:"Hey, Rey! How about we catch up a little bit.." I asked him..

Rey:"Sure!" he said..

Gabriel's POV

Simon and Rey went out of the room and Mr.Gomez went back to the table and examine the specimens. My friends then looked at me with a serous face and asked me..

"Why would you do that? "

Gabriel:"Did what?" I asked them..

Connor:"You acted rude to Rey earlier. I know you have a sus feeling about Rey, but you don't have to do that!" he said while being mad..

Mariel went to his and tried calming him while Kim went to me and hold my arm and said..

Kim:"Just don't again, ok?" she said to me..

Gabriel:"Fine..."

Simon's POV

Me and Rey went out of the room and stopped outside the school building, he then started asking me..

Rey:"Hey, what are really doing here?" he asked..

Simon:"I told you that me and my friends are here because your dad to show something.." I said to him..

Rey:"What thing was that?" he asked being curious..

Simon:"Well you know that there are monsters in this school, right?" I started..

Rey:"Yeah?"

Simon:"Well they just found DNA samples of students that studied here and our section had a complete DNA samples.." I said "What about you?" I asked him..

Rey:"Oh, I was here to visit dad.."

Simon:"So, what's your work right now?" I asked..

Rey:"Well I'm still looking for one right now.." he said..

Simon:"What job do you want?"

Rey:"I don't know.."

Simon:"Well, what course did you took in college?" I asked..

Rey:"Well, I didn't go to college.."

Simon:"What? Why?"

Rey:"Well, I wasn't that smart to get into a college.." he said being sad "What about you?" he asked me..

Simon:"Well I'm-" I got cut off with Rey's phone ringing and he walked away and answered it..

Rey:"I need to go, that an interview of a company that I tried to apply for, I think they're gonna hire me, wish me luck.." he said while walking away..

Simon:"Well then Goodluck and Goodbye.." I said waving goodbye to me..

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey guys, I told you that I would finish this last week but didn't. I'm sorry about that, I usually write these chapters at night so when I was trying to write this chapter I will start to be sleepy so I hadn't finished it but now I will try finish this week, but my sleepiness might come back anytime this week so I might not finish it, I'm actually kinda sleepy right now 😅. THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜