AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, since my fanfic is finished, here's a Q & A that I made with questions that no one asked for, but may crossed your minds. Enjoy!

Q1. Where did you got the plot of MONSTER?
- Well, I had this series of dreams for days it's about me and my classmates exploring our school and come upon a monster. So yeah, that's where I got the plot of my first fanfic, I do want to acknowledge that some of the plot came from my imagination and not from my dream. Such as the science project plot, the relationship between the characters, and the finale, those are some of the examples..

Q2. Why did you used different names for the characters and not their actual names?
- My first and original reason was because like I said this was based of my dream with my classmates and so I based Mariel, Gabriel, Kim and Connor from my classmates with me being Simon and yes that's why my author name is Simon. The second reason is that changing their names can give you guys a freedom to imagine these characters not as kpop idols. So if you like kdrama, you can imagine this characters as your favorite actor. And now that Jisoo is dating Ahn Bo Hyun, you can imagine him as Simon and not Taehyung. And if you only like the plot of the story, you can imagine them whatever you want..

Q3. Why did you chose the name Simon for your character?
- Well I chose Simon because my real name starts with the letter 'S' and Simon's full name is based from my real full name..

Q4. Do the main characters have a full name?
- Yes..

Q5. What are their full names?
- These are their full names and yes they're based from me and my classmates' full names..
Simon Theodore Robinson
Mariel Cassandra Adamson
John Gabriel Smith
Kim Thea Garcia
Connor Adam Oliver

Q6. How many POVs does the characters have?
- Here's the POV count
Simon - 24
Mariel - 10
Gabriel - 10
Kim - 6
Cannor - 3
Third Person - 5
Rey - 3
So yeah, Connor's the only main character with the least numbers of the POVs.

Q7. Why is Connor not part of the trailer for MONSTER?
- Well, I made the trailer before I the introduction of the story and I intentionally was gonna made Connor's character anonymous. But when I was making the introduction I realized since he's a main character so having him as anonymous is not a good idea, so I made
Jung Hae In as Connor..

Q8. Was it hard writing MONSTER?
- Yes it is, because even though I have the plot planned in my head but it was hard interpret it in writing and also I'm lazy so writing these chapters is so hard, but I made it to the end..

Q9. Does MONSTER have a season 2?
- Well, I am thinking about it but I don't know if I can make it ..

Q10. Will you make another fanfic or story?
- Well, the reason why I have doubts about making the season 2 of MONSTER, is because I am quitting writing stories after I finish MONSTER. Because my main inspiration on writing is VSOO but now that is gone, I'm not gonna make any stories starting from today and I don't know if I'm gonna come back. Well if Jisoo and Ahn Bo Hyun will break up I might come back, I'm just joking or am I? No, seriously I'm joking. But I will go back on wattpad from time to time to check on my story, so I'm not necessarily gone but I won't be making any story..

Well that all the questions I can think of, but if you have any questions that you wanna ask, you can comment it here or at my conversation. I will answer it when I feel like going to wattpad, so please be patient with it. So for the final time... oh sorry, I mean for the second to the last time, THANK YOU, BORAHAE AND NYEONGAN..💚💜