this all happened due to me fucking around in a roblox server

'' It's so nice of you to take me to this concert Noxi, I thought you were an old and grouchy man with the interest of the worst country music you've seen! '' Vippy joked, patting the old but nice vortex thingy-whatever the fuck-a-junk it was. '' Okay first of all, fuck you. I'm only doing this cause I felt bad and second of all, I know how much you like Hatsune Miku. '' Noxiveil grumbled, crossing his arms as he glared up at the pumpkin headed tax evader. '' Well no time to waste, get on my back so you can see the peformance! '' Vippy picked up Noxiveil by the waist(?) and placed him on his back. '' Vippy, I can float but I appreciate the effort you are doing to carrying me so I'll tolerate it for now. '' Noxiveil added to the conversation, his 3 stubby stupid fucking looking fingers gripped onto the pumpkin's jumpsuit. '' Now, we're here for Miku, right? '' He questioned Vippy who looked at him in UTTER anger. '' NO, WE'RE HERE FOR GUMI. I WANT GUMI. '' Noxiveil opened up his phone to search about the concert. '' Ouch, ooh.. looks like Gumi isn't showing up in this concert my dear friend. '' He'd speak in a teasing tone to the already upset Vippy. '' .... you fr or /j? '' Vippy asked, Noxiveil didn't reply. Soon enough he grabbed Noxi, shaking him. '' NOXIVEIL, ARE YOU /J OR /SRS??? '' He'd yell, getting the attention of the crowd. '' Look at whatcha did now Vip, we got our own audience now. '' He'd poke fun at Vippy's anger which pushed him off the edge. Vippy let go and ran on stage, grabbing the screen that Miku was projected onto. '' I DEFY YOU HATSUNE MIKU! '' He then began breaking the screen with anger, even using his banjo to do further damage. '' Yup, that's surely somethin' I expected to happen. ''Noxiveil shrugged, lighting a cigarette as Vippy kept destroying the place with the anger he will never see his favorite vocaloid in the concert at all.

The end.

(AUTHORS NOTE: hi its me swgarcoat, shoutout to todd to influencing me to write a mh fanfic and gloom for being my number one supporter, slay what you wanna slay or smth ig)

(me after writing this  ^^^