Lava Golem x Male Archeologist Reader

This is a story that's been in my head for a good while ever since I read the Lava Golem's page on MGE. So I'm doing myself a favor and also starting this book.
___________________________________________

(Y/N's POV)

I was exploring the volcano that was near my hometown and thought that it would be teeming with artifacts and other things that interest me. But I got the feeling that while walking through it. I was being. Watched?

(???'s POV)

A human? A male human! Oh, how I have waited! I can't wait! I need him! I need him! I need him!

(Draw Two, Back to You)

I kept wandering through the volcano and wondered.

Y/N: "Has it always been this empty?"

Almost like I jinxed it, next thing I know.

(Draw Four, You're on the Floor)

I see this:

And I was... aroused yet confused as it felt warm around my everything. The woman grabbed at my pants and revealed my already half erect member. As she suddenly encased my entire length inside, it was surprisingly warm and not burning my body with my member still visible inside of her, growing inside her as she seemed to love it more and more. She then removed my shirt and encased that, too.

After that, she rose up and then slammed her hips into mine, creating an oddly loud slap. The "skin" felt softer than my own skin, and I have very soft skin. And it felt even warmer than anything I had felt before. But it wasn't an uncomfortable amount of warm. It was a nice warm thing that made me want to keep going.

She kept going continuously, slamming herself onto me. My entire length was enveloped inside of her melty body. It was feeling very nice, wet, and warm. And it was surprisingly tight! I guess I don't mind becoming her husband. She does feel very nice.

She started hardening herself around me, so I couldn't escape. All the while, still bouncing on top of me, with my member looking blackish orange, and I felt my end approaching.

It wasn't long until I released, but even after that, I was still hard and then realized that I was going to be stuck like this forever. So I said screw it, if you can't beat 'em... join 'em. And started to thrust into her as well, timing it to when she would slam down. After a while of this, I released again, and again, and again. I couldn't stop. She was keeping me rock solid. And she had me encased inside of her so every move I did only furthered her lust and speed.

___________________________________________

So this was my first monster girl, I hope you liked it. And this is a very not talked about monster girl, it should see more talk. It's very interesting!

Word Count: 444
This is a story that's been in my head for a good while ever since I read the Lava Golem's page on MGE. So I'm doing myself a favor and also starting this book.