𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖-𝕆🌪

This is Part 2 to the Ryan's party thing

your pov

Ever since that party, Steve-O and I been keeping in contact. We both flirt constantly and I've seen him once more after that party, too.

Today, I knew that Steve-O would be at Bam's so that's why I asked Bam if I could go over to hangout with all them.

He agreed obviously but told me, no having sex on his bed.

I decided to go get ready after eating breakfast into a really cute outfit because I might make a move on him today.

Outfit

When I was content with my outfit, I sent a quick text to Bam to let him know that I'd be on my way and if they wanted anything from the store

*Texts*

Y/N: Hey, Bam-Bam. I'm about to leave to go to your house, do any of you need something from the store?

Bam: Yo, Y/N. Yeah that's fine we are all here, could you just pick up a case of beer or something? Thanks a bunch.

Y/N: Of course, see you soon.

*End of Texts*

I grab my purse and head to my car, before heading to the store and getting things to snack on, to drink, and some beer.

•••

I drive over to Bam's house after getting everything and when I pull up, Steve-O is outside.

"Hey, Steve-O!" I say from the drivers seat.

He looked up from his phone and smiled, "Hey, Y/N!" He smiled and I park my car.

I get out the car and go to the backseat, to get the groceries out.

"Your ass looks sexy!" Steve-O whistled and I giggle before shutting the car door and walking right past him with a smirk and into the house.

Bam grabbed a few bags and we walked into the kitchen.

"Thank you, Y/N. I really appreciate it." Bam says and I nod, "Every time I'm here there is nothing to drink or eat." I laugh.

He shrugged, "That's a bitches job to get groceries." He joked and my mouth fell open.

"Oh no, not the misogyny." I said and he laughed before putting everything away for me.

•••

30 minutes has passed since I showed up and Steve-O practically been attached to my hip the whole time I was there.

"Yo, Y/N, do you wanna roll up for us?" Ryan asked me and I nod.

They pass me the rolling tray and I start rolling the blunt while the guys all engage in a conversation about their sex lives.