Chapter 2

Maggitron ran as fast as she could down the stone corridors. Skyler clung to her back, hanging on for dear life. The pain in the teen's head worsened as they got nearer and nearer to the exit. She grit her teeth trying to ignore it but failing.

"Scid," Skyler whispered, "Turn here. Into that wall." The girl stopped running abruptly.

"Are you insane?" She whispered loudly, "Into that wall?" She looked at the child in disbelief, but the child only stared back with her piercing golden eyes.

"I'm not Insane, I'm Skyler." The teen shook her head and chuckled.

"I know sill-," Her head burst in pain again and she fell to her knees, nearly dropping the small child. She gasped as the pain ebbed and the sound of the squidguards came within earshot of the two girls, "Here sh-show me how to get through. Quickly now."

"Okay." The younger turned to face the wall, that by the way looked very impassable, and reached out her hand. The limb went through the stones like they didn't exist. The elder just stared in awe. Then she jerked back to reality as another wave of pain went through her head. She grabbed the child and replaced her onto her back.

"Are you ready?" She asked, and the child nodded, "Alright. Onward to freedom!" And they ran through the wall.