Chapter 1: A new beginning

I took a deep breath, looking in front of me. I'm here, I was finally at my new highschool U.A you may ask "How did you get In if didn't take the hero test at the start if the year? I only took the written one, passing with a one hundred. They let me in because my old highschool talked to them, and told them about my grades and how strong my quirk is. They did it all with my consent of course.
    I looked at my schedule "Class 1-A" I whispered to myself. I looked back at the U.A building. Taking a deep breath, I straightened up and walked inside. As I walked in I caught a few stares of passing students, but I didn't mind it. U.A was quite nice, better and bigger than my old school.
    I looked around Principal Nezu had said someone from Class 1-A would show me around, "Hello there Ma'am! Are you perhaps Class 1-A's new student?" I looked in front of me. A bit with navy blue hair with a name tag that read "Hello my name is Tenya Iida" I took another deep breath, before smiling "Yes I'm Maddie, the new student at U.A." he smiled putting a hand on his chest, "I am Tenya Iida, I will be your guide today! Let us go to your new classroom." He held out his hand for me to take.
   I took his hand and guided me to Classroom 1-A. Once we were in front of the the classroom door, he stepped beside it, "Welcome to class 1-A," he said. (Does anyone know the meme I'm referencing?) He opened the door and I saw one blond beating another blond. One looked like a pomeranian and the other has a lighting bolt in his hair. The pomeranian one was beating the lightning bolt one to a pulse, it kinda reminded me of my siblings and me when we fight.
   I looked to the front of the room when I heard a voice speak, "Hello Iida, I see you have our new student." the voice came from the teacher who looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep ever. Iida smiled at him, "Yes Mr.Aizawa this is Maddie." Iida gestured towards me. The man stared at me, I waved, "Hello," I said quietly. He looked at the two blonds, and yelled "Bakugou, Denki enough!" the pomeranian one almost stopped beating the lightning one to a pulse almost immediately, and they both went back to their seats.
   The one with the lightning bolt had a couple of light bruises from the ramage of the pomeranian one. Mr.Aizawa motioned for me and Iida to come in. We went in and closed the classroom door. Iida headed to his seat, while I stayed at the front of the class. He gestured towards me, "Everyone, this is Maddie she is your new classmate, don't scare her off to early," he turned "Maddie you can go ahead and sit next to Iida." I nodded and walked to the empty seat next to Iida.
   Mr.Aizawa started taking attendance which helped me learn who everyone is. Apparently the pomeranian boy is bakugou and the lightning bolt one is denki. The people who were sitting around me were Mina, Iida, tokoyami, and tamaki  Iida was to my right, Mina to my left, Tokoyami in front of me, and Tamaki behind me.