Chapter 2

Later during Lunch, while sitting with the rest of the class a little girl came up to me. She was adorable with red eyes, and beautiful baby light blue hair, not to mention her cute little horn. I stood up and kneeled down in front of her, "Hello little one! What are you doing here?" I asked concerned about why a little girl was here, " I'm Eri and I heard there was a new student in 1-A! My father is the teacher in that class, so I thought I'd come welcome you to U.A!" Eri exclaimed.
   I smiled, "Aww! Well thank you Eri! My name is Maddie!" I exclaimed. I could feel the entire class looking at me, and a few others, "Hello Maddie," Eri said softly. I had an idea, "Hey Eri, do you maybe wanna join me and the rest of the class for lunch?" I asked  Her eyes sparkled as bright as stars on the midnight sky, " I'd love too!" She exclaimed.
   I sat back down but left room for her to sit  next to me. She carefully got on the metal bench sitting on her knees so she could see over the table. Everyone smiled at her even Bakugou. She responded with her own sweet smile, which earned her a couple of awws and squeals. I gave her a bit of my ramen, "Wait for it to cool down before you eat it," I warned her.
   She nodded, she asked the others how their day was, which all of theirs had been great.  Then Iida asked Eri about her day, "It's been great, and it's even better down that I'm having lunch with all you," she said taking a bite(?) of ramen. That punched my right in my heart, I could see it had a similar effect for the rest of the class.
   After everyone was done eating lunch, Eri headed back to her father while the everyone else got ready for next class.