I LITERALLY HAVE TO BE HONEST-

Storytime: It literally happened 2 days ago (Saturday August 12) and I was chilling at the living room, when all of a sudden my dad told me to make a grilled cheese because I asked my parents to make one just like a lot of days I asked them to make one, but my parents said "I'll teach you how to make it by your own" or something, and I literally thought I can't do it but my parents are letting me make one because I'm at this age of me. I stayed at the living room and refused to not make one but my dad chilled in the living room so I was wondering if I could chill with him, I did (I literally think). And we both talked to each other, yes, especially grilled cheese by my own for literally the first time. A couple minutes later, he turned on the tv, went onto yt, and uses the yt search bar, with the microphone (idk) thingy on. He literally said "grilled cheese" or something, and it just turns on. Idk what happened after he does that, but I literally grabbed the remote and just said something random or something. We laughed at what we searched up with our remote microphones because they're funny and literally gives the result like "how did you have no low blocks" when they be tryna search up "how did you have no robux/Roblox (or something)". My sis came and said what I gave y'all an example of for no reason, then when I search up "Steve cobs" for no reason with the remote microphone, it shows "steam cards" or something. I literally have the wonderful and brilliant idea, so I searched up "steam cards" and took a picture, then edited it, and had sent it to my friend (Zypher)

Literally this moment is genuinely funny ngl-