Chap 3:The Alien Joining & True Feeling Of A Human

(3rd Pov)

Currently Y/n is seen standing with his arm crossed and a sweatdrop as the person standing before The Supposed Alien General Of Deviluke Zastin whom is sitting in a seiza with a comedically large bump on his head while maintaining a serious expression on him as Y/n and Lala is currently interrogate the guy for answers

Zastin: "It seems i had acted irrationally..."

Y/n: "(Deadpan) No kidding..."

Zastin: "(Sternly) Young Lady, your Father requested that you return home with me!"

Lala: "And like i said, I never go! I will stayed here with Darling *Blew A Raspberry* Nyeeeeh!!"

Y/n: "What are you...Twelve?"

Zastin: "Indeed, he may come off as 'Ordinary' but...Whoever you are You are far from Ordinary tell me what spieces did you came from? What is your Home Planet Name?"

Y/n: "Dude...I'm (Sigh) I'm not a Alien like you or Lala"

Zestin: "Preposterous! You clearly demonstrated strength similar to that of The Warrior Race Tetramand or dare i say The Aggressive Berserker that is The Appoplexian! Yet you say you are Human?!"

Y/n: "Yah...So uh can ya keep this a secret?"

Zestin: "Very well, since you defeat me in battle it the least I could do...But you have to understand Lala chosen you will prove a highly dangerous circumstances! Marrying her The Heir Of The Deviluke Royal Family means, You'll rule over countless planets that are right now under The King care! And while i would criticize her if it were a spineless man, You are clearly far beyond that"

Y/n: "Ok i am confused are you trying to stop me from marrying her or are you trying to butter me up buddy?"

Lala: "Exactly! I told you that's is exactly why I chose Y/n-Kun, I'm sure Daddy cares more about his Succession than me!"

Zestin: "No that's not tru-"

Y/n: "ENOUGH!"

Just then the tree and bird suddenly blew as Zestin and Lala turn to see a clearly angered Y/n with his arms crossed

Y/n: "*Tic Mark* Look! I don't care if i were to marry Lala or not! But to disrupt My Peaceful Japanese Lifestyle *He Raise His Palm* (Coldly) Then i will have to eliminate you"

Zestin: "S-Sorry! See Lala? He clearly doesn't want to marry you"

Lala: "W-What? Y/n-Kun, you don't love me?"

Y/n: "No! We just met and it be unreal...But that doesn't mean i won't give you some personal advice Marriage isn't possible if one of the partner ain't happy with the decision, so go back home and talk with your Father if he truly love you then he at least sit down and talk if he don't...Then well you were right he is a Deadbeat"

Zestin: "To talk like that to The King...You either a fool or brave"

Y/n: "(Grin) How about both, I had a Deadbeat Father too so I can releate now go on...Go"

But instead of that...The Reaction he received was the polar opposite to what he expecting

The Reaction he received was the polar opposite to what he expecting