Tomtord fluff for u guys :)

The blue sky glowed, the sun lighting as the wind breezed through the trees.
  "Tom!" The Norwegian giggled, "Catch me!" The eight year old continued to run through the trees while the other ran in a huff

"It's no fair you're faster than me!" Tom huffed, his frail figure beginning to halt. Tord stopped too, his caramel eyes staring at Tom with worry
  "H-hey a-re you okay?" His accent thickened in anxiety as Tom, his black eyes began to tear up in a pout
  "I'm sorry!" Tord began to hug Tom snuggling him tight-

"Gotcha" Toms head went up in a smirk, his hands pushed the other and said, "Tag!! You're it!" and began to run.

years went by with the two "friends".

"TORD WHERE ARE YOU, YOU MISSED THE FIRST CLASS" an angry Tom yelled, grasping onto his phone tightly
  "Nhgnm.. I'm tired... I'll be there in a minute" and hung up. Toms eyes lazily looked around before heading to his next class. Tord and Tom had all classes together luckily.

"Hey everyone, how's your first day of sophomore year?" people mumbled, yelled, answered. everyone sat in their chairs, almost every-
  "I-I'm here!" Tord huffed with sweat, it was obvious he ran to the school, to his class. The Teacher stared at Tord, before speaking,
  "You must be Tord?" He nodded and sat next to Tom, the caramel eyed smiled at the other before he began to listen to the class.

"I missed you.." Tom mumbled as he ate his lunch. Tord sighed, "I did too hon, I really did too" Tord leaned against Tom, 
  "You mean a lot to me" Tord whispered before eating his lunch.

"Hey... Wanna go to the forest we always go to?" Toms eyes lid up "We'll have fun together" Tom replied, his smile giddy just like Tords.

The forest was covered in trees, blocking a lot of the sunlight. The two walked to the part where there was sunlight in the middle of the crowded trees. Tord held onto Toms hand as they walked along a small river along the way.
   "I love you" Tom held onto Tord tightly, "I love you more" The two men sat down on the green grass, soft and grassy of course.

"You'll always love me right?" Tom asked, "Of course I will, forever" Tord giggled, giving a small peck on Toms cheek.
  "I'll always love you too," Tom slid his hands on the pocket of his pants, "So.." He hid whatever he was holding onto, The red hooded boy tilted his head in confusion.

Tom grinned, "You've always been there for me, even when things were rough, when I was so depressed and suicidal I wanted to kill myself.. You are my best friend, my boyfriend, my everything. I'm so happy I met you and I want to continue to be with you, spend my whole life with you, even throughout death I hope we'll be together.." Tords face softened, "I know you were depressed and suicidal too, and I'm so happy you came to me, I'm so happy you trusted and trust me like I do, I.. I got this" Tom shows Tord what he was hiding, a ring. it was silver plated with Rubys over making a sharp oval shape.

"Its my favorite" Tord said, his eyes widened, "I always remember your favorites" tom smiled slyly, "So.. I know we're still teenagers but, will you marry me? When we're of age of cour-" "YES YES I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" 

Even after years, even after living in poverty. 

"I'll always love you" Tom hummed, as Tord snuggled against him, even after 80 years their love still strong as ever.

ngl idk if this is fluff but here lol hope you guys enjoyed it :)