Punishment (Tom,Edd,,lTor

Oh jeez everyone thanks for these much views but uh... I'm slowly moving away from the TomTord community but I'm trying my best alright!

And yes this is a threesome, why me :,)

Tord was live streaming on a pornsite. He was wearing a mini skirt and a crop top that said "Harder Daddy", a collar that said "Daddy's Pet" and few bracelets.
"Nghnn mhmm please!~" Tord moaned out as he was shoving the dildo inside of him, he surprisingly got paid for these type of things.

   "Ah please!~" Tord moaned out, as if someone else is fucking him, viewers liked and commented like the world is ending.  Tord kept on slamming the dildo inside him, soon slamming onto his g-spot. Tord gasped, morning sweetly.

Tord was in such pleasured bliss he didn't notice Edd walking in with a camera, smirking. Tord gasped and moan, begging for more and more.
  "Ah shit.. Daddy.. I- please let me cum!~" Tord said, begging the viewers for release.  Of course, the comments being horny men, they denied, telling him to put a cock ring, and so he obeyed, keep shoving the dildo into his ass
  "Please I need to cum!~ p-please!!" Tord begged once more, and Lady Luck being nice, the men agreed he can. And so Tord took of the cock ring and started cumming.

Tords body shivered in such delight,
   "Thank you daddy..~" Tord thanked the viewers as Edd positioned his camera where people can see, Tom also came in with a sly smirk.

  "Oh shi- Edd- T-Tom!" Tord said, looking at the two males in shock, he tried to get off the live stream but Tom stopped him
   "Oh wow Commie, I didn't know you were like this, what would your army say hm?" Tom said with a sly smirk, Edd chuckled.

    "I'll kill you!" Tord threatened, grabbing his gun- right, he wasn't wearing his usual clothing. He cursed under his breathe.
   "Edd how bout we have our fun? Hm?" Tom said grabbing Tord, making his face toward the bed and his ass on the front, perfect side view for the viewers.

   "It seems Tord has been naughty eh?" Edd purred as Tom shiver the dildo even further, making Tord shake with such pleasure. Edd was undressed, his cock hard, he shoved it into Tord's mouth, making the red leader gag, Tom continued abusing the g-spot repeatedly with the dildo.
  "It seems your other daddy's are liking this huh?" Tom whispered, making Tord whimper out.

Edd groaned, feeling the vibration from Tord's mouth
  "Suck my cock you slut!.." Edd growled, thrusting his dick inside Tord's mouth.  Tom shoved them dildo very far, making Tord begging for more as Tom started undressing himself,
   "Hah.." Tom mumbled as he pulled the dildo out, replacing his cock instead which was two inches bigger (the dildo is five inches)

Tord gasped at such big length, making once again, Edd groan at such pleasure.  Tom rammed inside Tord, this was Tord's fantasy coming true, getting fucked mercilessly by two men, but he did not expect it would be his best friend and rival.
    "Please- oh god I feel like- let me!" Tom growled as he kept slamming his length inside Tord's tight ass
   "Do it, keep doing it, I'm going to fuck you until you can't even cum anymore.." Tom growled, and as Tom said that, Tord came, this was the second time.

And so this continued, slamming and slamming, until Tom put the dildo into Tord's ass, Tom's length still inside Tord.
  "Ack!~" Tord yelped, feeling two cock inside him, he groaned in pain and pleasure.

——————————————————————

Tord has came four times while Tom one time and as well Edd one time.
  "Fu- fu- Daddy please! Stop I can't- too much!!" Tord moaned out, feeling so vulnerable, he had three cocks inside his ass, he felt another orgasm hit, he arched his back as a dry orgasm. Tord lay there, twitching.

And so the two came into Tord's ass as they pulled out, Tord still having the dildo inside him,
   "Tord you better still have that dildo inside you until tomorrow" Tom hissed, stopping the live stream, Tord's eyes half lidded nodded, falling asleep.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Oof this was hard.. jeez I actually needed to motivate myself and lie to myself I love this fandom T-T goodbye!!!