Chapter 10

I woke up on my own this morning? Nobody woke me up? What the fuck? I looked around the room to see who was up...nobody was fucking here oh great.
I decided maybe I should get up out of bed today. M-
"Miss me?" Jai popped up.
"AHHH lo que el hombre mierda!!!!!!!" (a/n this means 'what the fuck man?!?!?!?) I screamed in his face.
He just laughed.
"How long have you been here?!" I asked.
"Like ten minutes. You missed breakfast...and lunch, I came to get you for the pizza making" he said.
"WhAt?!?!?!? I missed BREAKFAST..and LUNCH?!?"
"Yes..."
"Why the fuck did nobody wake me?"
"Because you're grumpy as fuck when you're tired. And you're also sort of crippled"
"Shut up. Let's go make pizza I'm starving"
----
"Okay guys. So you have a big ball of dough in front of you with various ingredients around you. I'm pretty sure you'll know what they're all for..if you don't just ask one of the counsellors to help. But I want these finished in 20 minutes because we need them in the oven at 4:00pm okay? Ok let's go" Counsellor Joe said.

I was sitting next to Jai at a random table.
----
I was finished my pizza so was Jai, we were just doing the crusts doing the edge, making them look nicer.
"So Abigail..how you feeling?" Jai asked while kneading his dough.
"Fine, you?" I returned the question while kneading my dough.
"Abigail I didn't get beat up the other day. How are you feeling?"
"Um..okay I guess?"
"Okay I guess" he said in a high squeaky voice..he's trying to mimic me how rude.
"Shut up" I said laughing while grabbing a little tomato sauce.

I wiped my finger across his left cheek leaving sauce on himself.
He gasped and got sauce on his own hand..oh shit.
But he got more sauce than me and flung it at my face. I ducked and the sauce flew right by me hitting someone else...oops he hit Cody.
"hey!" Cody said standing up to try and figure out who threw it.
He saw a couple of dudes laughing at another table so he must've assumed it was them...he threw some toppings at them.
But then they got angered and threw some at other people...and eventually...this all turned into a massive food fight...all I have to say for myself is...........oops #HELLYEAH.

Oh shIT DUCK ABIGAIL THERES FLYING CHEESE. I ducked and let the flying cheese hit Jai.
I could stand up but I couldn't run around dodging the food like everyone else.
I could walk though.
Food was being flung everywhere..it was chaos, a riot even. Oh shit what have I started? Actually why am I feeling guilt? I've always wanted to be in a fucking food fight.
"Stop! Right now! Everyone stop!" A muffled counsellor Joe shouted.

No one listened.

"EVERYBODY STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW!" Counsellor Jack shouted sooooo freaking loud oh my that was hot his neck was all sexy and he looked frustrated but in a cute way and oooohhh he would probably be the kind of guy to have rough sex wit-
"Now that we have your attention! I want you to all start to clean up this horrible mess! NOW!" Counsellor Joe said.

Everyone immediately started to clean, luckily we'd made our pizzas, and this was just the rest of the ingredients.
Random counsellors were handing out cleaning products and taking the pizzas to put in the oven..I hope they don't find out that I started this.
----
Wow what the fuck I should be a fucking chef because I am a boss, let me repeat...I am a boss.
Seriously my pizza was so darn good.
Jai's was all messed up and shit. Mine was perfect HA.

Jai's POV

Ok so I have to admit. I'm pretty jealous of how Abigail's pizza has turned out compared to mine.
Mine was all messed up and shit. Hers was perfect FUCK.
Coming to think of it...my feelings are growing like a fucking infection on Abigail. Everyday she gets hotter and every time I talk to her..I get a little nervous. This isn't like me at all. Normally I just fuck and move on you know? But I'd feel guilt if I did that to Abigail..she's too precious.
"Hey I brought my Polaroid, pizza selfie?" She asked.
"Fuck yeah"

We both held our pizzas up to the camera and she snapped the pic.
When the picture was purified I looked at it...her smile is to die for. JAI SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU..YOU GIRL.

Hmmm...maybe we could sneak up to the cabin after dinner?

Abigail's POV

Jai asked if I want to go to the cabin with him. I said yes and now we're on the bed...maybe making out...maybe not..but more maybe.
Once I realised things were getting a wee bit too heated I decided to stop.
"Wait Jai" I said.

He stopped kissing my neck and looked up at me.

"I-I don't really want to go any further"
"Okay" he said getting up off of me.

That was easier than I thought. Normally boys are like 'fine' while grunting or like 'but why?' 'We can be careful' or whatever. To be honest I was quite surprised by his actions.
Jai looks like a fucking sex God; I mean he probably is, but he looks all tough; again he probably is, and all that hard core shit.
But to be honest he's such a big softie. He's so adorable.
"I'm tired..I think I'm going to go to sleep" I yawned.
"Okay" he smiled.
He turned off the lamp so that it was pitch black, you know, since there's no street lights. Actually coming to think of it, that's quite dangerous, at our cabins there are lights on the outside of the door, but the one on this door is broken I think.
I snuggled down into the duvet and felt Jai rather close to me.
I decided to use this opportunity to turn around and face him.
Even thought it was really dark, I could see his eyes glistening.
I buried my head into his bare chest and breathed as quietly as I could, I find that I have terribly big inhales and exhales...even though I hate breath, I don't hate my own..I'm selfish like that.
"Cold?" He asked.

Actually coming to think of it I was actually freezing my balls off.
I nodded and he just brought me in closer, I didn't even know I could get closer than I already was.

This is a great time. Sincerely.

"Night Jai"
"Night Abs"

I prefer that one to 'Abi'.

A/N okay sooooooo this was a fun chapter to write. I wasn't even planning to write a food fight tbh but it just happened idk. Ly guysssss and y'all should comment more js.

Vote// Comment

Ly~ Amelia