009.5

happy birthday to my hubby <

short story!

smut ahead!

after moving out of your mom's house, it wasnt hard finding a place to live, as your boyfriend, karasu, was scouted immediately by japan's national team at the age of 18.

because of his jaw dropping skills that he already had, polished and defined by bluelock, he was bringing home money that no other 18 year old brought home.

besides mikage reo.

he bought a nice condo for the two of you, even paying your college fees in full, spoiling you nicely with gifts at least once a week, and fancy dinners on nights where he didnt have business to deal with.

you'd think this was a stressful life, but it wasnt.

with how much school work had piled up with how you tried to make it to his practices and games, you now only had a few weeks to complete them. college assignments were not a joke, especially when youre taking pre-med classes.

you took your blue-ray glasses off, ones that karasu insisted you wear after he found out how many hours you spent on your macbook, threading your fingers through your hair and sighing. your head has been pounding for almost an hour now, back hurting from your hunched over posture. your empty water bottle stared back at you, knowing you were thirsty, but you decided your essay was more important than walking a 5 foot distance to your mini fridge of your office.

you decided you could use a break, getting up, grabbing your phone, and walking to the kitchen, grabbing a snack. you glanced at the time, seeing it was 6:20pm. karasu would be home by at the latest, 10pm.

you prayed that he would somehow sense how overly stressed you'd been today and race home to give you the comfort you needed.

you looked at the lockscreen of your phone, a picture of karasu fast asleep on your shoulder while you two were on the train. you smiled, the date catching your eye, august 14.

you almost choked on your snack once you realized you had nothing planned. you grabbed your car keys and ran to your shared bedroom. you grabbed one of karasu's t shirts to put over your tank top you wore with no bra and changed your pj pants to a pair of shorts. you grabbed a claw clip, putting your hair up in anyway it would say up and rushed out of the door, grabbing your purse on the way out.

you got into your car, starting it and connecting your phone to it, shuffling your playlist. you backed out of the driveway, starting your drive to the mall.

you arrived at the mall, immediately going to the third floor where all the expensive stores were. you knew what you were going to get, and you wouldve gotten it early, had you have been keeping track of the days that passed.

you walked into the apple store, requesting a pair of apple max headphones. karasu had talked about how comfy they look, even going as far as saying messing up his hair to wear them was worth it, so here you are.

the lady behind the counter peered at you, "in a rush, sweetie?"

you blinked out of your daze, clearing your throat, "um.. yes actually, i need engraving on these but i only have like 3 and a half hours before i need them done.."

"oh! well i can get the engraving done in an hour!" she smiled, scanning the headphones, clicking on the screen before her.

your eyes widened, "i thought it took like a day or two?"

"if youre put on the waiting list, but since we have what we need to engrave in the back, its only gonna take an hour. come back here at 7:45 and ill have your order ready," she smiled at the way your eyes twinkled with relief, giggling to herself.