A Mafia With Innocent Girl Part: 01

A young man was crossing the road that suddenly a big black color car was coming very fast. He gets out of there before that car meets with an accident. Due to the right time brakes of that car, that young man gets hurt less.Only then, seeing the one who comes out of that car, all the people in that car start trembling with fear.bow your head and salute.

He was none other than Korea's biggest mafia Kim Namjoon, everyone was afraid of his anger, don't know when someone would have to lose his life

Kim Namjoon: How dare you come in my way, don't you know me?
Young boy: You make a mistake, you don't follow the traffic rules, on top of that you call me responsible.
( Everyone gets shocked hearing this and asks for the well being of the boy.)
Kim Namjoon:how dare you answer me the other way around keep your eyes down maybe you don't know who i am.
(Kim Namjoon kills him badly and is just about to shoot when suddenly the young boy's dad appears.)
Young boy's dad: (begging for his son's life)master plz forgive him i apologize on his behalf i will hold your feet plz.
Kim Namjoon: You saw that he had so much courage that he gave me the opposite answer and raised his eyes and saw that he was punished for his mistake.You will definitely get away, get out of my way.
Young boy's Dad:Please forgive me sir, apart from this we have no one in this world and he is new in this city, please forgive me, please..
Kim Namjoon: Next time if anyone makes such a mistake, I will not punish him, this is my last warning and yes you tell your son about me very well, otherwise You and your son will not survive....
Just then Kim Namjoon gets a call and has to go...
Continue....
Wait for next part ..