A Mafia With Innocent Girl Part:29

Till now you have read how happy Jin and Jungkook,Tae.Jin was now going to become a masterchef, everyone was celebrating. On the other hand, Rosie, who is moving forward, was making every unsuccessful attempt to make Namjoon her own and to make Jin look inferior by speaking against him.But do you think he still loves Rosie or will he forget Jin and marry Rosie?Will he be able to be happy with Rosie or fate has something else in store?And whether Jin still hates Namjoon, will she move away from him or is there a twist to come?If yes, then how can they help in turning their life back into a good relationship?Will a third person fill Jin's life with happiness?Let's read further to know more.
Namjoon:Go and freshen up, I am hungry, I didn't even have breakfast in the morning.
Rosie:But I didn't make anything.
Namjoon:There is no need for that, he has given my order, he will be coming and in the morning he said that he is feeling a bit strange, he is still feeling weak, so I came early.Now go and hurry up.
Rosie quickly leaves to freshen up and Namjoon sits on the sofa and starts thinking.
Namjoon :(In mind)Jin, do you still hate me? Where are you? I don't know what has happened to me, earlier I used to die with you on the pretext of not seeing you, I kept doing things with you like an animal.But...but you could have left me, you could have told my dad about me and been happy in your life.He treated you like his daughter, so why did you do this? I am convinced that I am not worthy of being a husband or even a son.But please forget all these things and come to me, I will always keep you happy and will never do anything with you again.
Namjoon was thinking all these things when suddenly the sound of the phone started ringing...Namjoon looks at his phone but the ring was not from his phone.After all, where did this voice come from? The phone got disconnected, then the sound of ringing came again. Namjoon went under his sofa and started looking.Seeing that phone, he lost his senses and then he heard the sound of someone's doorbell ringing outside.Namjoon takes the phone but doesn't pick it up and someone outside was ringing the doorbell repeatedly, then Rosie also comes downstairs.Namjoon quickly puts the phone in his pants pocket.
Rosie:Namjoon, where is it outside and why are you weak not opening it? Okay, you sit and I will open it.
Rosie opens away.
Delivery boy: Hello mam, your order..
Rosie:Oh ok, how much money did it cost?
Delivery boy:Mam, payment has been made, please sign here.
Rosie:Hmm okay.
Rosie comes inside with food and starts serving food for Namjoon.Rosie tells Namjoon after the food is served, but Namjoon doesn't know where he went.
Rosie:Namjoon..Namjoon what happened, where are you lost?
Namjoon:Yes...what..yes nowhere..
Rosie:Okay, let me feed you with my hands today.Come on darling, open your mouth.
Namjoon:I am not a child, I will eat it myself.
Rosie:When did I say this, I have already fed you with my hands many times.
Namjoon:I had already fed you, now there is no need. Okay listen, I am going to my room to rest, you eat and rest in your room.Please don't disturb me.
Before Rosie could say anything to him, Namjoon had left her. Rosie felt something strange but she ignored those things and started saying.
Rosie:I don't know what happened to him, everything was fine till now, I don't know if he is yummy, this is such a tasty pizza.Just once you become mine, Namjoon, everything will be fine.
Namjoon was watching Rosie eat from above and was wondering how Rosie was enjoying so much without worrying about anyone and she was the only woman who was hungry for me. She used to wait for my arrival.I remember the day we got married, I slept with you and said a lot of bad things but despite that you didn't listen.You always took care of me.Someone has told the truth:
"We realize the value of someone only after losing them."
"I wish the importance of his loss had been known earlier.Then we would not have had the trouble of hurting our hearts."
Thinking this he goes to his room.