A Mafia With Innocent Girl Part:22

Namjoon was feeling very awkward without Jin.When he can't bear it anymore, he sets out to find her. He looks for her everywhere. She is nowhere to be seen. He cries a lot. His eyes turn red.The whole night he searches only for Jin.
Namjoon:(whisper)Jin, I don't know where you are, why I didn't love you earlier, why I used to hate you so much.I didn't even like you before, then what happened to me? Why am I in this condition without you? I wanted to get rid of you, then why am I afraid of losing you, why am I wandering around searching for you?Where have you been? Please come back.

I didn't even like you before, then what happened to me? Why am I in this condition without you? I wanted to get rid of you, then why am I afraid of losing you, why am I wandering around searching for you?Where have you been? Please come back

He sits under a tree in Jin's memories and without realizing it, his eyes fall on her.
Next scene: Taehyung and Jungkook in the hospital in the morning.
Jungkook:Taehyung, you haven't eaten anything since yesterday, please go and eat something, I am the one you go to, you must be tired.
Taehyung:No Jungkook, I am not afraid, you go, your eyes are also filled with tears and you are going from here to there from here till night, you go and relax.
Jungkook:No, I am not tired, I know you love Jin a lot but you also need rest, then who will take care of Jin?
Taehyung:No Jungkook, I said I don't want to stay with Jin, I don't want to go anywhere please.
Jungkook:Okay, you wait, I will come right away and yes, take care of Jin, no one should go near him.
Taehyung:Yes, I will stay with Jin, but where are you going, Jungkook?
Jungkook:Just arriving now.
Saying this, Jungkook leaves from there and Taehyung keeps an eye on Jin's room so that no one goes there.
Here Namjoon's eyes open to the sunlight.
Namjoon:Jin, Jin you have come, I was waiting for you for so long.
Rosie:Namjoon, Namjoon, wake up, what are you doing here?
Namjoon opens his eyes and sees Rosie waking him up and he is sitting under a tree in a park.
Rosie:Namjoon, what happened to you, why have you maintained this condition?
Namjoon remains silent and starts wondering about Jin as to why Jin hasn't arrived yet. He ignores Rosie and goes straight to his home.
Rosie:What happened to Namjoon? He didn't even say anything. Well, leave me alone.
Namjoon goes home crying, hoping that Jin will be home now.
Namjoon:Jin, Jin where are you? I've been waiting for you for so long. I'll never bother you. Please where are you?
He goes everywhere looking for Jin but she is nowhere to be seen and then his phone rings.
Namjoon:Yes, tell Got some information about Jin's whereabouts.
Caller:Yes boss, he is currently admitted in the biggest hospital here, maybe there is some big problem.
Namjoon:What, what happened to Jin?
Caller:I don't know boss, he is not letting me go inside.
Namjoon: Okay...
Namjoon quickly hangs up the phone and goes straight to the hospital to meet Jin.He goes inside the hospital and starts looking for Jin when he sees Taehyung.