✩ . . . supernova sets new isac record

SUPERNOVA SET A NEW RECORD FOR THE AMOUNT OF MEDALS WON AT ISAC

It's finally that time of the year where Kpop idols are given the opportunity to show off their athleticism for the world to see

It's finally that time of the year where Kpop idols are given the opportunity to show off their athleticism for the world to see. After a two year hiatus, MBC's Idol Star Athletic Championship (ISAC) is finally back and it's better than ever. For this year, they decided to introduce three new and exciting events, breakdancing, street skateboarding and judo.

Many different groups like WayV, NCT Wish, Ateez, Lesserafim and many more were in attendance for this year's event but the stand-out group of them all was KQ's rookie girl group, Supernova, who took home twelve medals in total.

Byeolna had gotten the group off to a great start through her participation in the running events, competing in 60m and 100m dash. She had quickly a secured a spot in each event finals, thanks to her record speed. She was able to win silver in both of her solo dashes.

Aria had participated in this year's new event, Judo, which is a martial art that specializes in pinning your opponent to the mat and she happens to be an expert in the sport. She had secured the group's first gold medal after defeating Billie's Moon Sua in a 2-0 lead. She also set the record for the fastest pin-down in the event with 8.73 seconds.

Sunny had participated in solo archery and javelin throw. Those two events require a lot of precision and strength but she had completed both with ease, being able to secure a gold in solo archery and then a bronze medal in javelin throw.

Another new event that appeared in ISAC is breakdancing and the main dancer of the group, Jaein had participated. The idol has previous experience in the dance style, training under the guidance of one of the best breakdancers in the country and this allowed her to secure the gold medal, defeating TripleS' Nakyoung in a final dance battle.

Finally, we have Aria, Luna and Yurina, who all participated in another new event, street skateboarding and by the end, all three of them had grabbed a spot on the final podium, thanks to their roster of cutting-edge tricks. The three idols snapped an adorable picture of them biting their medals, which later went viral on social media.

They had earned a fair amount of medals in their individual events but as a team, they were able to secure a gold and silver medal. Byeolna, Aria, Sunny and Yurina had competed in 4x100m relay and earned a silver. They also competed as one team for basketball and earned gold, defeating Weeekly in the finals. 

Despite this being Supernova's first appearance in the ISAC, they have already made quite a name for themselves and brought home plenty of medals. Congratulations to them.

Netizens comments
- They treated this shit as if it was the Paris Olympics
- It's all fun and games until Supernova shows up
- Supernova didn't come to fucking play
- They are just as competitive as their older brother group, Ateez
- Being idols is just their part-time job, in reality they are hardcore athletes
- Whatever event they put in next year, I can assure you that a Supernova member will get a medal in it
- Put them in the actual Olympics! They still have to time to qualify for LA
- No dating rumours here for Supernova, they're too focused on securing that bag to talk to anyone else

Netizens comments- They treated this shit as if it was the Paris Olympics - It's all fun and games until Supernova shows up - Supernova didn't come to fucking play- They are just as competitive as their older brother group, Ateez- Being idols is j...

★ 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ! oc girl group ★
(© 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)