Chapter 6 Part 1/2

I don't understand exactly why P/N imprinted me. I only been nice to it and it already trusts me. It's kinda weird, since parasites are know to be violent towards strangers. But I guess this one is an exception? I don't know. I sat there in silence eating my bowl of cereal at the office with the parasite pet nearby me. There's nobody here yet, because I woke up much earlier for a specific reason. You see, as you already know, I'm the chef at Skeld and I heard that Orange is the chef here. So, I wanted to talk to them to see if we can take turns cooking the food for the crewmates. I heard someone walk into the room and sit down in their seat nearby me, 'Huh. I honestly didn't expect anyone else, besides Brown, to wake up this early. Did you have a nightmare again?'. I recognize Orange voice and turn my head to face them, 'Thankfully not. The night before was rough. But that's not why I woke up early.'. Orange already has their chef hat on. I think they were about to go to the kitchen.

They asked with an eyebrow raised, 'Oh? Then, what was the reason for it?' 'Well you see, I'm the chef at Skeld and I was wondering if we could possibly take turns cooking the food for the crewmates. It could give them-'. I was interrupted by them bursting into laughter, 'Oh really? Just because you WERE Skeld's chef, you can just ask if we can 'take turns cooking food for the crewmates? Ha! You're literally eating a bowl of cereal! How were you a chef in the first place!?'. I looked at them slightly annoyed, 'Excuse me?'. 'You heard me. I don't see how you made delicious food. I bet you're only as good as making toast. But yet, you would've most likely burnt it', they answered with a smug look.

I felt my blood boiled with anger, 'For YOUR information, I never ONCE made a burnt toast. I can prove to you just how good I am at cooking.'. Orange crossed their hands, 'Then prove it to me. We can settle it by having a cook off. Whoever loses has to do their tasks for a week.'. This is the best way to get Orange wipe the smug look off of their face and show just good I am at cooking.

A/N: Ello everyone! It has been a looooong time, since I last updated this book. If you haven't read my message board, the reason for me not doing it is simply because I have a different hyperfixation, which is Sam and Max. I'll do my best to continue this story. But I can’t make any promises though.