1 year later

1 year had passed since your encounter Light, you were now watching little Eli sleep in his crib. Your parents had been unable to conceive a child after you, but Eli was a blessing from God. 19 years between you and Eli didn't matter as siblings for your parents.  Recently you finished your last year of high school via online classes. Now you were ready to start university.  Today was your first day, you had decided to join the police force after losing your V card to Light who had a police officer offer father. 

While studying on your first day you noticed a young guy with messy black here and his bare feet on the desk. He was smiling at you.

"Aren't you a pretty one?" He complimented, smirking. 

"Aren't you a strange one?" You replied, sarcastically.

"Why do I feel like I've met you before?" He wondered and continued studying.

"Stalker." You muttered under your breath.  

"Nah, I've never stalked anybody." He mumbled and continued to study. 

Not long after you heard him get told off for sitting with his feet on the desk.  He was so unusual, but something about him was so attractive. 

Time Skip. 

The next day on your way to university, while approaching the grounds you saw a familiar face.

"Light!" You yelled, running towards him. 

Suddenly Light's face went pale like he had seen a ghost. 

"You're Dead!" He gasped and hurried away from you. 

"Were rumours set in town that I was dead?" You thought to yourself. 

Meanwhile

After getting away from you Light was convinced, he had seen a ghost.   Ryuk then started to chuckle. 

"Wait a minute, her family were using fake names?" He said, gritting his teeth. 

"Oh, your lady comes from an extremely cautious family, I doubt she even knows her real name herself." Ryuk announced, chuckling while biting an apple.   

"Time to get close again, so I can kill her." Light mumbled, his eyes turning red. 

"You will either need Shinigami eyes or some way to find her birth name. " Ryuk told him, smiling.

"I have a plan..." Light muttered. 

He then noticed you walking home later that afternoon, keeping at a distance he followed you to your house.  After entering your home, he walked to the doorstep and knocked on the door.  Your father opened the door. 

"Who are you!" Your father demanded, feeling suspicious of everyone especially since Kira appeared. 

"I'm Light Yagami, may I speak to (Your code name)" Light greeted, introducing himself. 

"No!" Your father yelled; slamming shut the door which made Ryuk burst out laughing again. 

Meanwhile 

You were now in the living room, holding Eli while you gave him a bottle. After seeing Light you were more quiet today.  Eli gazed up at you, he was such an adorable infant with his brown eyes and brown hair.  

"I'm doing what's best for you." You whispered, while he began to fall asleep in your arms.