Crowley's Eyes Theory

Im not even exaggerating when i say i started crying when i found out about this theory...The theory that as an extra punishment after being sent to hell was that they made his eyes snake eyes on purpose..to make it harder to see the stars....BRO ITS SO OBVIOUS HE LOVES SPACE AND THE STARS HE LITERALLY HELPED CREATE THEM AND NEBULAS, HE LITERALLY STARED AT SPACE FOR HOURS IN HEAVEN JUST ADMIRING WHAT HE CREATED AND THEY TOOK THAT AWAY FROM HIM!? THE WAY HE WAS SO HAPPY SHOWING AZIRAPHALE THEM WHEN THEY FIRST MET AND THE WAY HE WAS CALLING THEM GORGEOUS..but it does give us the scene where Aziraphale thought Crowley was complimenting him which was so adorable omg they are so gay i'm going to combust. Some of the other fallen angles have different eyes as well such as fully blacked out eyes or a ring of colour around the pupal. Perhaps every fallen angel as an extra punishment for betraying heaven gets their eyes changed to give them some sort of disadvantage or take something away from them by doing this??? Since when the angels get punished they move to a different job but get their memory wiped.

I have seen so much fan art of Crowley crying whilst trying to see the stars but then Aziraphale describes them to him :( but this makes me more sad because they aren't together anymore and Aziraphale can't describe the stars to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey angel..?"

"Yes Crowley?" Aziraphale turns his attention away from the stars and toward Crowley questioningly.

"What are they like? Are they as gorgeous as i remember?" Crowley questioned, staring up at the sky which was nothing but darkness for him.

"They are magnificent, especially that one..i believe, you made that one Crowley. You did a splendid job." Aziraphale added, trying to make Crowley feel better but it was true. Aziraphale thought every star and nebula that Crowley created were the prettiest out of them all.

Crowley lets out a smile and turns to look at Aziraphale.

"Your the only star i ever need to see..and your my favourite" Crowley sighed.

Aziraphale's cheeks turned a pale pink colour as he smiled brightly at Crowley and moved closer towards him, their hands just a few inches apart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO LIKE LIL THEORY OF MY OWN, AZI'S FAV COLOUR BEING YELLOW IS DEFINITELY BECAUSE OF CROWLEY'S EYES. HE LIKE TOTALLY STARES AT CROWLEY EVERY TIME HE HAS HIS GLASSES OFF.