Chapter 1

Showing a place..where have lots of people and camera..the people setting something..

S1:Light,Camera..Action..

A girl showing whear in a gown..slowly showing her down to up..showing her eyes..her hair is flowing air(don't reveal her face)

A boy come near her..her lips visible where showing a happy smile..the boy visible..
The boy sat Infront the girl..

Boy:I...

Suddenly the scene going flashed..A girl voice sounding there..she didn't hear which the boys saying.."Anu uth ja..subah hogaya hai".. suddenly something flashing her face..she woke up quickly(yes this is a dream)

Ananya:(angrily)Tannnuu...

A girl near her age laughing seeing her(still not reveal Anu's face)

Tanu:wow Anu tu tu bed pe hi nah liya..Kiya hua..

Anu:Tanu ki bacci..aj bhi Teri bajase Dev ne mujhse I Love You kehte kehte reh gayi..

Tanu:Kiya Kore Teri Dev I Love You kehne humesa arti ki time pe hi ata hai..

Anu:OMG arti ke Liye late hugayi..tu ja me do minutes me ready hokar atihu..

Saying this she out Tanu from room..she going near her wardrobe and take her dress..she slightly apart her all dress and see wardrobe wall where have a photo of Dev..a big smile appears her face..

a big smile appears her face

Anu:Good Morning Mr.handsome apko Pata hai aj hum is ghor chod kar Jane Vali hu..Pata nahi kaha..par mujhe lagta hai hum Mumbai jayenge..agar esa hua na tu me apse jaror milongi..

She take her phone and open Instagram dm..where she written "Good Morning" and DM Dev I'd..

Anu:sorry..abhi mujhe aarti ke Liye late huriye..bad me baat Korte hai..bye..saying this she enter washroom(scene close)