Chapter 2

Vanessa's pov

Ugh! That stupid alarm woke me up again! If i had some company then maybe i would be happy to wake up every morning at this time, but i don't so i hate it! I woke up did the usual and changed into some jeans and my red shirt that said "Love is Key" and had a lock and key on the bottom, and also my white converse. I put my hair in a high ponytail and added a little white bow in front of the ponytail to make it look cute!

I grabbed my things and headed out to my Café and ordered the usual and sat in my everyday place. I checked my phone and saw that it was 8:15 am just like yesterday...hopefully nothing bad happens at this time. I looked at my phone for about a minute and then looked up and saw the same police officer as yesterday come in and order his drink. He looks young but he's still handsome! As soon as he finished ordering his drink he started to look around.

He then locked his eyes with mine and smiled while waving his occupied fingers (which had the coffee in his hand) at me so i blushed and looked down while smiling and i heard a slight chuckle so i looked up and he was walking outside and drove off. I wonder why I was the ONLY one that caught his attention. Maybe...he likes me. "NO! Get a hold of yourself Vanessa!" I said to myself. "He was just being polite and said 'Hi' to me...right?"

I finished my coffee and threw it away and said bye to Lucy the cashier. At least she's sort of my friend...but we don't hang out so we aren't BFFs. Anyways i did the same things from yesterday. Nothing THAT interesting except getting an ice cream and actually talking a small walk. OH! And as i was taking a walk i saw the same police officer walking around making sure everyone by the park was safe, children, families, everything!

Thats actually cool that he would do that. He's the first officer to be at this park. Most officers don't give a shit and i don't like that. Its kind of rude...well to me cause i would do the same if i see one of my police friends is in the park with his/her family and i was on duty. Would you do that? I bet you would. Anyways i kept looking at him that i daydreamed and tripped. What a clumsy dumbass i am! I think i squealed so loud that he heard me!

I saw him turn around and run towards me...oh no...I've never been helped up by anyone before. He ran towards me and asked me with his sweet yet sexy deep voice "Are you okay miss?" I looked up at him and said shyly "y-yes sir..." He chuckled at my response and said "haha-dont call me sir...its the last thing i want someone to call me..." so i chuckled a little and told him "hah...well i gotta go home now...th-thx for the h-help.."

He smiled and said "No problem goodnight ma'am!" So i said " Have a Goodnight..." And walked away like a shy ass bitch!😞 I wish i wasn't so shy all the time...or anytime someone cute or just random came up to me...well i changed into my pjs and went to sleep. Did i mention that it was like 8:30 when i went for the ice-cream and about 10:26 when i walked in the park? Yea the park was still open at that time...crazy huh?

Well anyways before i went to sleep i OF COURSE put my alarm on at the usual ugly time and then went to sleep of course...hah. Till this day, I'm still wondering why i have no friends. Maybe cause i don't stand out and communicate with many people. Eh! I'll think about it more tomorrow. *yawn* goodnight!