Chapter 1

Vanessa's pov

I woke up to my alarm that was set at 7:30 am. Ugh! I hate waking up at this time just to start my lonely day off, well, at least i have my phone...hah. It was a bright yet lonely Thursday morning. As soon as i stood up i changed into my nice floral teal dress and some black flats. Once i was done with that i put my hair up into an effortless bun! I love the way my hair shines in the sun! Its so Ombre looking!❤️

I saw the sun shine its beautiful rays through my window and i felt happy yet lonely at the same time! I grabbed my phone and purse, checked the time and it was already 7:43 am. I finally headed out the door to go to my favorite Café! Once i arrived i ordered my coffee as usual and sat down in my favorite table to take a sip of my coffee and look down at my phone like always and saw that it was 8:00 am since it took me 43 minutes to walk from my home to this Café.

I looked around and out the window and saw people starting their day! Some were with their children walking them to school, some going to work, hanging out with friends...friends, thats the one thing i don't have. Well, at least i have my phone, this coffee and this Café! I like it here, its peaceful even tho my house is peaceful as well. I looked back down at the time and saw that it was 8:15 am already. Wow! Time flies when you're alone!

As soon as i finished my coffee and stood up to throw it away...BOOM! Gunshots everywhere. Then a sexy police officer came in and yelled "EVERYONE TAKE COVER!" So i ran to the table i was sitting at and hid under the table and cover the back of my neck for safety precautions and all i heard were muffled screams and gunshots and noticed i spaced out. By the time i came back to Earth i didn't hear any screams or gunshots.

But i did hear that same voice say "its ok now! You guys are safe to come out now" so i VERY slowly came out and ignored whatever had happened and ran STRAIGHT home! As i entered i closed the door behind me and started to calm myself down. I ended up clean the house and by the time i finished it was 3:00 pm, wow time went by SUPER fast! Anyways i decided to go shopping at the mall just to get what happened out of my head!

I started to walk around and ended up buying a few things for, me of course and got home at around 6:30 pm which was closing time for the mall. I ended up watching a movie in my pjs and ate popcorn. It was a very sad movie, and i sort of related to it, it made me sad but sleepy just by thinking about it! The movie ended at around 11:55 pm so i decided to sleep instead of watching another movie, and that was my lonely day!

Oh and good thing i forgot about the incident that happened earlier...if i didn't i wouldn't be able to sleep!🙈