𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 | 𝟣𝟥

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 | 𝖨'𝖬 𝖨𝖭 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖧 𝖸𝖮𝖴
| 𝗥 𝗔 𝗠 |

"What in the hell will I do now?" She looks so sad and it really crushed me. I gave Chandra a look to ask him to calm her down.

"Look, Miss Sanjana, if you're saying that you didn't do it, he has to believe it. Especially since you were with him when it happened. You bring him and talk to him privately. Come to an understanding and make him believe you. I don't want to hear any more fights."

Chandra says and I kept smiling at her.

"Now, go with him and talk to him." Chandra orders. We walk away from the rest but not too far. Far enough for them to not hear our conversation.

"What do you want me to do now?" She asks.

"Teach me how to play the guitar."

"What the fuck? Are you out of your damn mind?" She was about to yell at me.

"Sir!" I shout, calling for Chandra.

"Hey! Compromise!" Chandra yells from there.

"Fine, fine! Jesus Christ!" Sanjana agrees.

"You must call me everyday and invite me to your class."

She stares at me like she's about to kill me. "This is too much. But fine."

I become silent. Just staring at her and admiring her beauty. She looks absolutely gorgeous today. When I'm about to confess.

"Why are you torturing me?" She murmurs.

"Hmm?" I couldn't hear properly.

"I said why are you torturing me?"

"How could I ever torture the one person I adore the most?"

She becomes silent for a few seconds before replying, "If you adored me, you wouldn't have put me in so much troubles."

"What troubles, pretty girl? Kindly enlighten me." I fold my hands in front of my chest.

"First, you arrested my brother. You broke my guitar and computer. Then now, you're doing this."

I smile when she makes her complaints.

"It's not my fault your brother is a criminal and it's my job to catch people like him so I could get my paycheck. And I bought a new guitar for you. I wanted to bring you out to buy you a new computer but you kept saying that you were busy. And I'm doing this because..." I pause.

"Because?" She asks, finally looking at my eyes. I take some time before replying to her.

"Because you're killing me, Sanjana." I say very gently.

"Huh?"

"I can't stop thinking about you. And whenever I think about you, my heart aches. You're troubling me a lot, pretty girl. Internally."

She remains silent and puts on a look of confusion on her face. I take a deep breath and stared into her eyes.

"I'm in love with you."

Her eyes widened. She looks absolutely mortified, speechless and frozen.

"I'm heads over heels in love with you, Sanjana. You have no damn idea. And someone like me falling in love with someone like you isn't easy. It's a painful process." I pause. "Because we're poles apart but somehow I was pulled to you."

"What makes you think we're poles apart?" She asks.

"I'll explain to you when the time comes, pretty girl." I smile. "All you need to know now is that I'm obsessed with you."

She lowers her head with no reactions on her face. Not that I can see because her head was lowered to face the ground.

"Besides, I know you have a soft spot for me too."

"And who told you that?" She immediately snaps.

"Quote unquote, "Be careful, please.""

Sanjana furrows her eyebrows and thought about it before opening her mouth to reply. "Well, my brother planned something stupid and I know you'll make it out but I was worried because you helped me see my bother. It's not that deep."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"I said yes!"

"Sir!" I yell out to Chandra again.

"Oh gosh! Fine! Damn what do you want from me?" She says before I could even start my sentence.

"Okay fine, I'll let that slide for now. But now, take out your phone."

"Why?"

"Sir-"

"Fine! Jeez!" She yells, interrupting me so I wouldn't call Chandra.

"Type in my number." I tell her my number. "Save it as 'Darling' then give me a missed call."

She glared at me before obeying me. I receive a missed call from her then I save her number. "I'll save your name as 'Sweety' with a red heart."

She kept glaring at me.

"I'll come and check everyday when I see you. I must see my name saved as 'Darling' on your phone at all times. Or you're going to jail."

She just lowers her eyelids and hugs her arms in front of her chest.

"Pretty girl..." I call her mellowly and she looks up to me.

"Don't think I'm joking around with you. I'm seriously in love with you and only I know how truly I love you. Understand?"

"Hmm." She hums looking away.

"Oy..." I call her again and she looks back into my eyes. "I'm bringing you out this weekend to get you a new computer. I don't care what you say, you're coming with me."

"Hmm..."

"Look at me." I say and she slowly raises her eyelids. "Why are you so silent? Say something."

"What do you want me to say? If I say something then you'll call the Inspector."

"I won't call. Tell me."

"You sure?" She squeezes her eyebrows.

"Yes, I'm sure. Tell me."

"I hate you and I won't fall in love with you. So, you're just wasting your time. But whatever, I don't care."

She says, breaking my heart into tiny little pieces. I just smile.

"I'll see you soon, pretty girl." I walk away without saying anything else. I told Chandra that the job's done and thanked him for helping me.

"Why do you look so sad now? The plan worked, didn't it?" Chandra asks me.

"It worked but... I don't know, Chandra. Maybe I'm doing something wrong."

"No, Ram. Doing what your heart tells you to do in things like this can never be wrong. Don't worry, things will fall into its place. I'll take your leave now."

"Thanks, Chandra."

He left and I saw Sanjana with the kids. Her class continues after everyone left. I lean my side body on the tree and looked at her.

Why do you hate me so much, pretty girl? Does this mean I'm not lucky enough to win your love?

You are the only person I love the most in this whole world, Sanjana.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎