Chapter 1: Ben's Decision And New Kids

I wandered through the school, Ben had asked for me, he said it was important, I made my way to his room, entering I blinked at him looking out at the Island Of The Lost, I closed his door, catching his attention.

"You wanted to talk about something?" I asked him, blinking at my brother in confusion as he looked back at the Isle, sitting down.

"Why do they have to suffer?" He asked me, looking out at the area.

"They did horrible shit and they need to face the consequences of what they did." I shrugged, sure it seemed pretty cruel, but most of them were dangerous people.

"But their kids, they never did anything wrong, why should we leave them behind just for what their parents did? Your mother did bad things, but your not like her, I want to help those kids, but I don't know how." Ben told me, looking at his lap, I blinked at him for a moment, looking out at the isle, staring at the island, before sighing, I shouldn't interfere, but Ben hasn't shown any sign of making the decision yet.

"Why not bring those kids over here then?" I nudged lightly, he looked at me with wide eyes, a realization coming into my brother's gaze.

"You want them to have a chance, bring them here, we can make a test run first, make sure things go well and that they'll be happy here." I added, making him nod before he leapt up to hug me, startling me slightly.

"Rowan you're a genius." He seemed to be cheered up.

"Nope, I'm just someone who's in a slightly similar situation in terms of a parent." Odd shrugged, watching him move to make plans, I began to help, together, we got a solid plan down, we'd bring over four kids, the son of Cruella De'vil, the son of Jafar, a girl that had caught Rowan's eye in particular, the daughter of The Evil Queen and lastly, the daughter of Maleficent.

"You do know mum and Papa won't exactly be thrilled by this, right?" I told him as we finished up writing our plan down.

"It's alright, we'll deal with it when it comes to that." He shrugged cheerfully.

"You also may have to deal with the idea that it might not work out as well as you'd like." I warned gently, I couldn't tell him how it would turn out, but I've already changed a fair amount just by existing here anyways.

"We'll deal with that when it comes to it too." He murmured, nodding as he read over what we had finished.

"As long as your prepared." I chuckled lightly, shaking my head playfully.

"Also, please don't be cringy with them." I begged, hoping he wouldn't be sappy and overly cheerful with the isle kids.

"It'll be fine Rowan, don't worry so much." Ben told me, while we walked to out, I blinked at him for a moment.

"So... how do you plan on... telling Mum and Papa?" I asked, looking at him warily.

"I'll tell them when it's near to my coronation, maybe a month before?" He questioned, looking to me for advice.

"Sure I guess, I still don't think they'll be as excited as you for it." I shrugged, seems we may have a fair amount of work ahead of us.

Because I have no idea what to do at this point, we skip to when Ben tells his parents during his suit fitting.

I sat watching the tailor measure Ben for his coronation, it was a month away if I recall, I sat on a chair nearby in the room, our parents would be here any moment now.

And I was correct, they walked in through the door to the garden, beaming away as our mother wore her favourite yellow dress, the colour she was famous for, while our father wore his blue suit, again, I think he's famous for that too.