ch 1 late + ch 2 best friends

It was 6:00 in the morning. A male with gorgeous green pair of eyes was furiously scribbling something in a notebook. He was so concentrated in his work that he paid no attention to the time or that he didn't make his bed yet.

He groaned and picked up his phone which he left on his desk to check the time.

His eyes widened and  he mentally cursed at himself for not doing his work before. He quickly put his phone down and hopped into the shower since he was sure he was gonna be late today.

"I just hope he won't be made at me" he muttered to himself. After a few min, the said male came out with a towel curled up against his torso.

He stood in front of his wardrobe and was checking himself out in the mirror.

Suddenly someone knocked on his door and yelled "Taebear come down for breakfast!".

"Coming mom!", he replied and then kept all his books which were laid out on his desk in his backpack and slide his phone into his pocket.

Just as he was about to go he forgot that he didn't take his laptop and quickly shoved it inside. He then ran downstairs.

Taehyung pov
Hey guys! My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm 19 years old. I study at xxx University.
I'm right now majoring in business. My best friend is Jimin. He's my soulmate. I love him so much. I love to call him jimminie and chimmie and a lot of other nicknames. Most of all I love to call him shorty bc he's so short. *chuckling at the thought of it*
My uni always starts at 7:30 am. Wondering why I'm in a hurry to get there even though it's only 6:00?
Well that's bc of my bully.
Jeon Jungkook the love of my life.
Uh umm I meant the bully of my life. (Ik what u meant tae😉) Ugh fine I have a crush on him 🙄
He asked me to do his homework the other day. Well he forced me to do it. Anyways I had no choice but to take his books and go home.
That's enough for now. I need to go!

———————
bear with me cuz the cringeyness is killing me too

______________________________________________________________

Author pov

He quickly ran out of the door while his mom was calling him for breakfast. He paused and grabbed an apple and replied 'This is enough mom! I'll eat at school!'.

His mother tried to protest but he already ran out and went to start his car so she just shook her head and mumbled something under her breath.

Right when tae was ready to start driving his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller Id and smiled.

He picked it up and cut off the person on the other side saying 'Hey Jimmie yeah ik I'm late. It's a long story. I'm driving rn. I'll be there in 10. Sorry!' And cut the call not giving Jimin time to talk.

Jimin pov
'Ahh this idiot he didn't even let me talk istg I'm gonna kill him when he comes' he thought and went inside to class cause he knew that tae was gonna be late.

Author pov
Jimin and Tae have been best friends since childhood. They studied together in the same school. Hell, the same section too.
They love each other and help each other out in everything. They're that couple who are very close and everyone thinks that they're dating even though they say that they're best friends. They both just ignore them.

15 min later

Jimin pov
'Omg where is he??? He's gonna miss the first period. Let me guess he must have stayed awake the whole night doing jungkook's assignments.

Ugh, I swear that bitch is no good. He always bosses tae around and tae never says or argues about it.

Idk even know what he sees in that brat to have a crush on him. If he's not gonna be here in the next 10 min before class starts I'm gonna tell the professor about how jungkook makes tae write his works.' Jimin was lost in his thoughts when suddenly someone bumped into him.

'Hey! Watch it u idiot!' He yelled while he bent down to pick up his stuff that fell.

But he didn't know who it was back then. If he did he would have definitely regretted it.

_________________________
again stay with me 😭