ch 4 saviour + ch 5 i missed you <3

I'm gonna stop with the pov's and only write the author's pov from the next chapters :)
______________________

Taehyung pov
I quickly started to drive fast since I was very late. Ahh I guess I'll miss the first period. Eh it's fine. But I've to attend it! Cause he won't let me take a day off. While I was stuck in my thoughts, I saw that I came to the uni and quickly went in and parked my car. And guess what?

That mf was there. I could feel him staring at me like a creep. Ugh I wish I could get rid of him. While I was walking trying to go in, there he was standing and smirking at me.

I swear his face is just so punchable. (not intended for the irl bogum love him <33)
I tried to go past him but I knew he won't allow me. He stopped me and stood in front of me.

'What do u want bogum?' I snapped at him.

He looked at me amused and replied 'aww nothing much my baby. Just you'. he winked at me and came close to me.

Ugh I felt so disgusted and wasn't in the mood since I was already late as fuck but still I had to say smth back.

I smirked and fired 'babe, I wouldve punched you hard for that cringe shit but that would be counted as animal abuse."

'Oooooooh' all the students around us started getting near us to see more of this.

I could see that he was boiling in anger but he came near me and smirked saying 'Don't worry baby I'll make u mine'.

I swear I just wanna rip his head off. Like that smirk on his face! Ugh it's so irritating!
Before I could say anything ahh I heard my saviour *coughs* oh umm I meant my bully and the most popular guy in the school.

'What's going on here' I heard a cool and deep voice say behind us.

Everyone turned around on hearing it. Then suddenly all the girls started moving toward him and started screaming 'Jungkook!!! Look at me! I love you!' While others shouted 'Oppa notice me!!!' But he just ignored them and pushed them gently and came near bogum and me.

He again asked 'What's going on around here' as he shot a look at bogum and then me. Bogum smirked and came near me (I swear how much near is he?) and kept his one hand around my waist pulling me closer and took my bag with his other one.

He then replied 'oh nothing u need to worry about kook, it's just that me and my boyfriend were having a fight".
'Just couple things you know' he said and flashed his smile. did he just call me his boyfriend? Oh no u didn't u motherfucker.

I was just about to push him from me but then Jungkook looked at me and him and started laughing and said 'And yeah I'm the president of Korea' but suddenly changed expressions and bore holes with his eyes on bogum's hand around my waist as if he wanted to end him right then and there. I swear I saw him boiling in anger but idk I could be wrong lmao-

(Author: uh-huh *stared at the hand around tae's waist and wanted to kill bogum* yeah sure)

Bogum got irritated with his reply and removed his hand from my waist (tae: oh thank god!)
and started walking towards Jungkook and said 'jealous much Jeon? That I've the hottest man on campus beside me?'

Jungkook just smirked at him and said 'Oh no bubble gum don't worry. Definitely not jealous of you. It's just that no one touches what's mine understand?' Omg did he just call me his? Omg I swear I'm trying so hard not to blush!

Everyone laughed at the nickname and Jungkook smirked. Bogum became red as hell. He said that and glared at bogum who gulped a little but smirked backed saying 'Oh so now you want my baby?'

Jungkook looked at him dead serious in the face and went " oh this is going to be interesting bubblegum'.

Just before he could move closer to bogum, a professor came running to the place and shouted at everyone to go back to their classes. Everyone groaned bc they were just getting to the good part (ikr I hate the prof now 😭) and were going away from there.

Jungkook glared at bogum and said 'ur lucky you get to live another day bubblegum' and clutched my wrist making me flinch at the sudden contact. He then pulled me inside towards an empty class leaving bogum out there startled.

______________________
hang on people I swear it'll get better 💀

________________________________________________________________

I'll stop with the pov after this ch and continue as the author's pov
______________________

taehyung's pov
I didn't know where we were going but kept my mouth shut as I saw jungkook was furious and not wanting to make him more mad, I didn't say anything but then we suddenly came inside a classroom and it looked pretty empty since the curtains weren't even opened yet.

The minute I stepped in I found myself being harshly pushed against the nearest wall and heard the lock click of the door. I didn't realise I was keeping my eyes shut due to the impact and then opened them but was suddenly met with a pair of dark red eyes staring right back at my soul making me shudder in his wrath.

I tried opening my mouth to say smth and caught myself stuttering "k-kookie...". I tried to go on further but wasn't able to utter anything due to the tension unravelling in the room.

author's pov
he was contemplating whether to say smth or not as he saw how serious and madly jungkook was staring right back at him.

But before he could even say anything he felt a pair of lips smashed against his kissing him deeply.

it all happened too fast as his brain couldn't register his surroundings but nevertheless he melted into the kiss. jungkook then started sucking on his bottom lip wounding it in the process.

Taehyung, not able to keep it in because of the sudden pleasure he was receiving, moaned and jungkook taking advantage of this, slid his tongue into the other male's mouth and explored his whole cavern.

the kiss was getting rough and passionate as jungkook possessively put his arms around the younger's waist deepening the kiss while taehyung reciprocated the feeling by hugging the man's neck and pulling him closer as if it was possible-

After what felt like an eternity and due to the lack of oxygen, they both broke out of the kiss and were panting to catch their breath. Still in the same position, taehyung bent his head backwards towards the wall laying his hands against the other male's neck.

he just stared at jungkook with love adoring in his eyes but with a hint of fear and concern for the other male as jungkook kept on looking at taehyung with a possessive glare but then softened and whispered "hi" every so softly while a loving smile adorned his lips.

Taehyung, feeling butterflies swarming his stomach felt as if he was literally gonna melt into the other's hands but smiled heartfully and whispered back "hi". the doe eyed male then snuggled the other by keeping his neck in taehyung's neck and uttered,

"I missed you".

Taehyung, literally cooing by the other male's adorable actions whispered back,

'i missed you too kookie'.

______________________
next comes possessive jungkook and jeonlous~