~•knowing the underworld is the three judges of hell •~

Sakura woke up in her new rightful place more relieved, for her it was still new that kind of thing being a goddess is everything, taking Sakura noticed some women in her room, both greeted them respectfully bowing.
       -servants~good morning my lordship!!both spoke!we are here to help you wash and dress.  
Sakura felt her face boil with embarrassment, she never had someone to dress her, and she found it very strange now, someone seeing her naked is washing her.
         -sakura~hehe, thank you, you're very kind, but I can do this alone, I'm used to it already!she says smiling, blushing slightly.
        -servants~more miss saku-!!
They were interrupted by a serene and serious look coming from Sakura, both embarrassed bowed respectfully and left Sakura's room.
Sakura sighed and started to wash herself.
       -sakura~ sigh-I don't think I'll ever get used to this!she says dipping her head in the bathtub.
      {Time Skip}~

Sakura went down to breakfast, that is to say she almost had a heart attack from surprise when she saw that the breakfast table was practically a feast, she wasn't lying, approaching Sakura found Pandora sitting down drinking her coffee, Pandora looked at Sakura before going to bed. bowing is saying good morning smiling.
        -pandora~good morning my ladyship! I hope your stay in your new home is to your liking.
  Smiling in thanks Sakura's thanks with a smile is a simple nod.
Finishing breakfast, Sakura wanted to know the underworld, so she asked Pandora if she could accompany her, which Pandora obviously didn't refuse, so they both left towards the outskirts of the underworld and Hades' castle.
Arriving in a strange room, Sakura noticed three figures sitting talking, both three strangers noticed Sakura's presence next to Pandora, it is obviously curious asked Pandora.
          -unknown men ~Miss Pandora what a surprise here! if it's not uncomfortable who serious is this human here in our lord's castle!! the three asked seriously, yeah Sakura had to swallow hard, even with the extremely attractive beauty of the three, she could feel the aura of danger around them.
           -pandora~ you are so insolent to the point of not recognizing your empress in front of you!! Pandora practically screamed!!
           Once both three realized their mistakes, the three quickly knelt before Sakura, greeting her properly.
           -man1~forgive me if we don't recognize the empress right away! says the man with long white hair.
           -man2 ~ it was our mistake empress, we should be more attentive to her arrival my lady!said the man with dark blue hair.
          -man3~forgive us, our incompetence ma'am, we will accept any punishment you wish! said the man with blond hair.
      Sakura smiled gently and asked them to take each other in thanks.
        -sakura ~ no need to apologize, I don't feel offended, and don't worry that there won't be any unnecessary punishments from me!!she says smiling calmly.
           The three men were quite happy to see their mistress again, their kindness would never fade even in centuries, both of the three smiled and went to properly introduce themselves to their mistress.
             -man 1~my lady, nice to see you again, my name is Minos de grifon, noble star of the nobility.
              -man 2~it is a pleasure to see you again my lordship,i am aiacos de garuda.
            -man 3~my miss, and a commendable pleasure to see you again after so long, i am rhadamanthys from whyven celestial star of fury.
            - Both of the three ~ we are the three judges of the underworld in the service of your husband our lord, my lordship, both speak kneeling cordially.
           Sakura was open-mouthed, she had to learn more about her new responsibility, thanking her new companions amicably, she followed Pandora to the outskirts of the underworld, Pandora introduced each location and each point of the underworld, including the tartar which Pandora inhabited warned Sakura that she should never approach the place, as it is full of titans and other trapped monsters.
            So they both arrived at a portal, which gave access to a sacred place that Sakura had never heard of.

{Author's notes;}
I don't know if you like it, there may be some mistakes, but I'm going to practice even more, to be a great writer 🥺🥱