~•the elysian fields is the twin gods •~

As soon as they arrived at the place, Pandora recited some spells along with a strange amulet to which Pandora told Sakura that thanks to him, they could enter that place, as soon as they passed through that interdimensional portal, Sakura had never seen a place so pure it is so beautiful as where she was now.
           -pandora~ welcome to your garden my lady, the elysian fields created by your husband our lord is specifically for you! says Pandora smiling.
          Sakura was blushing fiercely and her heart was beating faster and faster, this garden was made for her, she never thought she deserved this much, who would this man be, she was scared but at the same time looking forward to meeting her husband. 
         Both the two walked slowly through the flowery field admiring the landscape until they noticed a temple where two people were sitting talking.
          -sakura~pandora, who are they? asked Sakura nervously behind her.
           -pandora~ don't worry my lady, they are reliable, I will formally introduce you to them.
           Moving closer Sakura noticed the similarities between the two, in her view could they be twin brothers?Both the two men noticed the presence of both girls, then turning to them one of the men asked.
              -man 1~pandora my dear, what are you bringing here, specifically with that human at your side..!questions the man with long blond hair calmly.
              -pandora~forgive me mister hipnos, but i think you should know that i recently met lady persephone.
            At this both men's eyes widen slightly in surprise.
                -man 2~pandora tell me! where is our empress finally? quotes the other man's twin man, what differs them is the hair color the previous man has long and blond hair, the other current man also has long silver hair .
              Sakura blushed slightly at the sight, these men are definitely beautiful in her eyes, even more so than the three judges Sakura met earlier.
               -pandora~ lord thanatos, she's right here! come Sakura!, she called calmly.
              Then the two men's eyes suddenly landed on Sakura, they both looked warily, but after confirming that she was their Empress, they both knelt respectfully towards her.
                -hipnos ~ forgive me lady Persephone, I didn't recognize you right away, be well back by her side again it's on her elysian fields! Hypnos bowed and kissed her hand lightly, which made Sakura shiver.
            Thanatos beside her did the same.
             -thanatos~ welcome back Empress, forgive me for not realizing it sooner ma'am! thanatos bows too lightly kissing her hand as well.
              Sakura blushed fiercely again at the touches of her servants and new companions, and then she slightly removed her hand and smiled kindly at them.
               -sakura~ no problem, I just ask that you call me Sakura now, because that's my current name! they both nod in agreement.
              -hipnos~miss perse-quee say, miss sakura,let me properly introduce myself,i am hypnos the god of sleep that's my twin brother thanatos the god of death! she introduced cordially.
           Thanatos snorted at his brother's action.
            -thanatos~buff!!hypnos this was my turn to formally introduce myself to our Empress you idiot!
             Hypnos also snorted at his brother's immature actions.
            Sakura could only chuckle lightly at the brothers' actions, she never thought she would feel this light again, even after the betrayal, Sakura still missed her friends from Konoha, specifically Ino and Hinata.
            After the presentations hypnos and thanatos took Sakura to know the Elysian fields more fully, they walked calmly until Sakura stopped in front of a temple, as if he called her, turning to the twin gods is Pandora, Sakura asked them.
            -sakura~eh, what temple is this guys, I feel like it called me, do you know whose it is? she asked curiously.
              Both of the three looked at each other and smiled slightly at their Empress' curiosity.
              -pandora~ my lady, I think the time has finally come for my landlady to be reunited with her love.
               Sakura raised an eyebrow in confusion.
                -hipnos ~ what Pandora meant Miss Sakura, is that this temple belongs to Lord Hades our lord is her husband, here he keeps his praiseworthy original body in rest, in case he wakes up again.
           Sakura blinked in confusion, returning her gaze to the temple.
               -sakura~ so you're telling me that my supposed husband has been sleeping there for ages inside a coffin!!she asked arching an eyebrow to hide her nervousness.
                 The three nod their heads in agreement.
              -sakura~ so he's supposed to wake up now, and I'm going to meet him in person after so long isn't it! serious question.
                 The three nod their heads again in agreement.
                -sakura~sigh-very well then, let's go !!she asks anxiously, less nervous than before.
                -pandora~ I'm right behind you my lordship.
                -hipnos~very well, let's move on.
                -thanatos~let's go to the temple.
                   So the three followed Sakura towards the temple where her husband rested.

{Author's notes;}
I'll try to post more chapters in double, depending on my free time... well that's it, hope you like it, see you later ❤️