~ Henry ~

HENRY'S POV:

I'm waiting behind a closed door with Bea. Waiting for Shaan to open the door so I can shake hands with a bunch of people I "know." Shaan opens the doors and I start walking down shaking hands with all these people when I lift my head and stare down the hall to see Alex staring back at me peering over everyone's shoulders. His friend slapped his arm and made him stand up straight again.

The ballroom is crowded with people having a good time and drinking. I see Alex sitting on the couch across the room and I can't help but admire him.
"HENRY" Alex yells wobbling over to me. He's clearly drunk. I smile and nod my head as he sets his drink down next to the cake.
"Do you know how many people you could feed with the cost of this cake?" I laugh and continue smiling so people don't know we're arguing.
"Not as many if you put your shoes up for auction" I said to him through a smile.
I turn around and start talking to other people. "Tell me something your majesty" Alex is talking to me louder now trying to gain back my attention.
"Yes Alex" I turn around and Alex is standing with his hands behind his back.
"Did your parents send you to snobbery school or does looking down come naturally to you" i let out a slight laugh and then answer him. "We'll In your case it's inevitable."
"WE ARE THE SAME HEIGHT!" Alex says now raising his tone a little.
"If you say so Alex great to see you." I respond trying to wrap up the conversation.
"You too your majesty"
"Actually it's your royal highness your majesty is reserved for the king"
"Oh thank you for the etiquette lesson" Alex says in a mocking tone.
"Your desperately in need of one" I poke him aggressively on the shoulder and begin to walk away when Alex places his hand on my shoulder. I look over and my shoulder and his hand were covered in frosting.

I HAD TO DELETE THE OTHER PARTS AND REPUBLISH THEM BC I PUBLISHED THIS ONE BY MISTAKE BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED.

⚠️ALL LINES ARE FROM THE RED WHITE AND ROYAL BLUE MOVIE⚠️