Chapter 5

" Chim ? Did Tae reach here?
Call him again."
Jieun was pacing back and forth for 15 minutes.

And jimin was looking at her.
Jimin came last night from Busan to attend his best friend's wedding. He was with Taehyung the whole time before the said boy went to the university for holidays and Jimin has to came here to jieun.

"Oh ho noona , he said there was traffic so he will be late . Why are you stressing yourself ?. " Jimin held her shoulders and made her sit on the couch bringing a glass of water towards her.

" Now drink this and relax. Ok "
Actually Tomorrow is the wedding day and jieun wants her baby brother to stay with her till the wedding. Yejin wanted to do everything as soon as possible so they were here,
after Jungkook's positive decisions today is the day before the wedding and everyone gathered at Yoongi's house after 2 weeks.

She and Jimin were waiting for Taehyung at the main door but his cab was stuck in traffic.

Jieun wanted her brother's wedding special so Taehyung demanded that his wedding venue be her home so he would remember this time while smiling.

Jungkook doesn't have any objection with any of the arrangements because his mother Yejin had taken every responsibility of the marriage on her, of course Yoongi and Namjoon will help her .
It was a simple wedlock. But still this news spread like a wild fire around the media due to paparazzi and now this is the current hot topic of the country that The Jeon Jungkook is going to tie in a marriage.
Every platform wanted to cover the wedding but they can't because it is a private wedding.
The media is trying hard to find out the other partner of the businessman .
Sudden news of the marriage alerts the media because 'fat news fat money'.

And then Yejin and Jieun have decided that marriage will take place only in the presence of the close relatives and friends .

Yejin was so happy , finally her wish was going to be fulfilled.

A few minutes later they were all waiting for Taehyung as Jungkook was still busy with work .
Jungkook will take a few days off so he must have to complete at least most of the work of the following days .

" I just hope that this relationship brings so much happiness for my brother and gguk. " Jieun was serving drinks as they all were tired and now resting in the dining hall . All preparation were done by them because they wanted to enjoy every moment of this wedlock.

" We all wish that jiya. " yoongi kissed her temple as she sat beside him.

Yejin was admiring both of them with a lovely smile.
When Yoongi told her that he was going to marry , Yejin was the first person who met Jieun and gave her blessings.
She wholeheartedly wanted her son to be happy like Yoongi and Jieun do.

" I'm still confused aunty , like how did kook agree to this marriage ? " Namjoon asked.
Namjoon was resting on the opposite side .

Everyone averted their attention to Yejin.
She laughed as she picked up a glass of orange juice.
" Don't look at me like that you all .
I  feel like I forced him into this .
But no , we had a mother son talk.
That's it. " she sipped her drink .

Everyone smiled at the answer.
" And now it's your turn to find a partner  Joon." Yejin teased with a smile.

Namjoon was blushing as everyone started laughing watching him.

Their banter got disturbed by the doorbell.
"It definitely has to be Tae." She chirped.

" Then you should hurry Jiya I want to meet him. " Yejin smiled

Jieun approaches the door with a happy face and opened the door but got shocked by seeing Taehyung all wet top to bottom.

Oh no!