Dying to be dominated

He always wanted more. That was Elon's biggest problem. When he bought a big mansion, he wanted a bigger one. When he bought a fast car, he wanted a faster one.

And when he sucked his first dick, he wanted the taste of a bigger one.

He just always wanted more.

When he first installed a famous hookup app, Grindr, he didn't thought much of it. Anonymous sex with men, is there anything better than that? At first, he just wanted to explore himself more, without the world knowing it, as it followed every step he made. But then he became dick hungry, just wanting more and more.

And this time, he was going to meet with a man who had a "biggest dick in the USA" written in his bio. And Elon for sure wanted to find out if that's true.

***

His chauffeur drove him to the hotel where Elon and his secret lover decided to met. He went out of the car and walked past the hotel staff. They knew about him. His anonymous lover must've told them.

The door was already opened when Elon got to the hotel room where his Grindr date was. He could hardly wait to see how long it actually was.

"I'm here." Elon said as he entered the room. On the bed was a tall pale man surrounded with candles and roses.

But then it struck him. On the bed was his billionaire opponent, Mark Zuckerberg, who he always competed with in social media ownership. How could he invite him here, promise him the best night of his life and then just turn out to be fucking Mark Zuckerberg. But deep inside, Elon still wanted his question to be answered. He wanted to measure it. See it. Taste it. He wondered if it's really as big as he promised. Is it veiny? Is it hairy?

"Why did you invite me to your place, Zuckerberg? You know how the world feels about us."

"I know, we should be competing against each other but I've heard about your... excellence in bed. Are you really a good bottom or is it just a gossip your fanboys spread on Twitter?"

"Let me show you, Mark."

As he said the last words, Elon began to strip naked, dancing sensually and moaning for his top to dominate him. He took a lube out of his pocket and began to spread it all over his pale, fat body.
He shone in the dark red light of the room, falling to his knees and moaning for his dominant.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me you big boy. Fill me with your seed, use me as you cum sock."

"I do not use cum socks."

"Shut up and take me already."

Mark began to take off his pants, showing a Calvin Klein boxers filled with a bulging erection. Elon was already on his knees, ready to take it all for his dom daddy.

Mark took of his shirt and stood above Elon, covered in lube as he rolled it all over himself ready to connect their bodies together.

"There is just something I need to tell you. Something about my penis. He isn't like the others."

"Oh I know it isn't, you big boy. Just give it to me already."

"Okay, just don't say I didn't warn you."

Elon took of his boxers in a hurry, ready to swallow his seed. But what he saw shocked him.