The Gang In This Story

Nick: The Leader and Mechanic of the gang

Nick: The Leader and Mechanic of the gang. a husky young man of British decent, raised by a single father in his Auto Shop after he moved to Crystal Cove from the UK when he was 10. As a conspiracy theorist, Nick loved reading about the occult, and looking through newspapers about the strange happenings all over the country. As the Mechanic of the group, he is responsible for rebuilding and maintaining the gang's mode of transport, the Mystery Machine, which he had remade from an old van he had discovered in the local junkyard.

Elena: The Groups Resident Daredevil Who Hails From Hispanic African-American Culture. She Has Always Had A Love For Adventure and Mystery And Joined The Gang In There Capers. She Is Close and Childhood Friend Of (Y).

Asuka: The gang's resident genius. Like the rest of the gang, Asuka attended Crystal Cove High School, however because of her immensely high IQ she was able to skip a grade and thus was able to attend the same classes as Nick, whom she has had a crush on for about a year. A technical genius of Asian decent, she lives with her twin sister and parents, sometimes volunteering in her father's computer shop. Sometimes growing bored with such a mundane life, when Mystery Inc was formed, she was finally able to find some excitement in using her brain and often comes up with the plans to catch the ghosts the gang hunts by partnering up with her crush Nick, who uses his own mechanical skills to bring her designs to life.

(Y/N): The Groups Resident Oddball and Monster Enthusiast. The Loveable Oddball Known For Cracking Jokes To Live The Mood or Tension In Situations and Has A Knowledge Of The Paranormal, It's How He, Nick Elena and Asuka Became Such Close Friends. The Reason (Y) Has A Prostatic Arm Is Because At Birth One Of (Y)'s Arms Was Extremely Weak And His Arm Was Soon Replaced With A Prostatic One.

Scooby-Doo: The Gang's Loyal yet Easily Scared Mascot. The Heart of Mystery Incorporated, The Gang Would Never Go Anywhere Without Scooby and Vice Versa. Despite Being Scared Most Of The Time, He's Loyal And Always Has The Gang's Back Especially His Best Friend (Y) Who He Loves To Eat(Sometimes Steals) Snacks With And Binge On Horror Movies.

Ages of The Members

Nick Age: 18

Asuka Age: 17

Elena Age: 18

(Y/N) Age: 18

Scooby Age: 7

Voice Actors:

Nick VA: Samson Kayo

Elena VA: Myrna Velasco

Asuka VA: Hayley Kiyoko

(Y/N) VA: Billy West

Scooby-Doo VA: Frank Welker