Chapter 2

Your POV

It was around 1pm and since yesterday was so crazy, you decided to not go on a jog today. Instead you went to the mall and hung out with (f/n). "So he fixed your leg, then he wants to kill you" she said, you had just told her about dr. Smiley. "Yeah, it was so scary I barely slept" you said "I feel so bad for you" (f/n) said sympathetically. Then someone caught your eye, a tall boy with black hair, light blue eyes, a my chemical romance t-shirt, black converse, and a pair of jeans. Which was your type of guy. He smiled as you looked at him, but you quickly looked away blushing. "(F/n), do you see that guy over there" you whispered "yeah, he's cute, and he's staring at you" she giggled. "I know... should I go talk to him" you asked "you don't have to, he's coming over here now" she giggled. "Hey" he said nicely "hi, I'm (y/n)" you smiled "I'm... Sam" he said. You blushed a little when your eyes locked "I have to go, but let's talk later" he said giving you a piece of paper. After that you and (f/n) left the mall. When you got back home, you jumped in your bed and played on your phone. You kept playing until you heard a voice "hello" it said. You dropped you phone and looked at your door "well, are you going to say hello" said dr. Smiley. He closed your door and you grabbed your knife, you pointed it at him. "Hey, don't get mad... I just wanted to know who you were talking to today" he smirked "it's none of your business" you said gripping the knife. "Ohh... tough girl, well guess what" he said as grabbed your knife and pulled it out of your hand. You slowly backed away "you're insane" you whispered "I know... now tell me about who you met" he said gripping the knife. "A guy named Sam" you answered "ok, that's all I wanted to know" he smiled giving you the knife back.

Dr. Smiley's POV

Something about her was... interesting, I didn't know what it was though. "Has your wound healed yet" I asked nicely "I don't know, I haven't looked at it" she answered. "Would you mind if I look at it" I asked sweetly "umm... ok" she answered hesitantly. She sat on her bed and I carefully unwrapped the bandages. "Its healing well" I said lightly touching it "ok..." she said blushing a little. I re-bandaged her leg "I'm gonna go now, bye" I waved as I jumped out her window.

Your POV

You shyly waved back and texted (f/n).
"Hey (f/n)"
"Hey (y/n)"
"What's up"
"Nothing, what about you"
"Nothing"
"Have you talked to that cute guy yet"
"No"
"I already ship you two"
"Shut up"
"I got to go, bye"
"Bye"
You turned off your phone and looked down a your leg. It was weird how dr. Smiley could be evil one minute, then nice another. It was just strange.