Chapter 5

You were walking home from school until you realized someone following you. He had long black hair, and wore a grey beanie, a grey hoodie, black jeans, and black converse. You picked up your pace as he came closer and closer to you, almost like he was flying. As soon as you got to your house you closed the door and turned around. You became face to face with the man who was now in your house "hey there" he said and you noticed his eye were yellow with no pupils. "W-who are y-you" you asked out of fear "I'm the puppeteer, (y/n)" he smirked "how d-do you k-know my n-name" you stepped back a little. "Don't be afraid... you must not remember me" he said then grabbed your shoulder and you remembered.

Memory-

You hugged on to your teddy bear and wished for a friend to play with. To your surprise, when you turned around you saw a man "hello, I'm the puppeteer" he said kindly "hi, I'm (y/n), will you be my friend". "Of course, (y/n)" he said happily and you both played for hours.

"You were my only friend and now that I found you again, I don't want to lose you" he said "so you were the man who was my friend back then" you said and he nodded. "Back off" dr. Smiley said pushing you behind him "what" puppeteer asked tilting his head "I said back off" smiley repeated. "Stop, smiley" you said "no, he'll kill you" dr. Smiley said pushing you back "now why would I want to kill her... I'm not like you" puppeteer smirked. "Get out" smiley said pointing at the door "ok... I'll go" puppeteer said throwing his hands in the air and left.

~time skip~

You were sleeping until you heard a thud. You bolted up in your bed to see puppeteer "I'm going to save you" he said and grabbed you with strings from his hands before you could move. He took you into the woods and placed you by a tree. "Why did you kidnap me" you ask in confusion "because I can't let smiley hurt you" he said. "But, he won't hurt me.. I know him and know he would never hurt me" you said "you clearly have never met him" puppeteer tilted his head. "If you got to know him you would know that h-" you were cut off because puppeteer kissed you. "Smiley will hurt you and I love you too much to see him do that" the puppeteer sighed and you were still dumbstruck from what happened.

Puppeteer's POV

I couldn't believe I just did that. I loved her for along time and when I heard smiley liked her, I had to stop him. I wasn't going to let (y/n) get hurt by him. "I have to hide you from him" I said and picked (y/n) up and carried her to the abandoned mansion where dr. Smiley wouldn't look.

(Sorry this chapter was short and thanks for the likes)